Sunday, November 26, 2006
{ 4:43 PM }
first ever quiiz created my mua xD
INSTRUCTIONS: pick a song. look up for the lyric. for every question, use the lyric to answer the questions. no cheating.
song choice: superman by eminem..xD
1. have you been in a relationship? **I'm single now, Got no ring on this finger now** [[what the..? xD lols..at least it didn't sound funny. newae..it's not true. i'm taken!! i got my jave!]]
2. has anyone played you? **Bitches they come, they go** [[lmao! xD]]
3. what is your dream? **They call me Superman** [[lol xD could it at least b wonderwoman?! xDD jkjk..newae..my real dream is to be a doctor&find a cure for all those ppl hu has cancer =)]]
4. what is your wish? **be in shady's world** [[x.x]]
5. describe your best friend. **Leap tall hoes in a single bound** [[O.O lols..my best friend isn't tall xD hoes?? single?? bound?? x.x huh?? xD]]
6. describe yourself. **Too much pride** [[har..so true -.- really]]
7. what would you say to your partner once you want to get married? **I wanna grow together, Lets let our love unfurl** [[do you think i'd really say this???? O.O]]
8. when you die, what would be written on your coffin? **'rot in pieces'** [[BUAHAHAHAHA! would u guys be that mean to do that? o.o]]
9. how many kids do you want? **Yeah we fucked, Bitch so what?** [[xD sweet]]
10. last but not least..what do you have to say? **You want me to tell you somethin?** [[zzz xD that's all..i don't want to make too many questions]]
~~~
lame xD let's try another song..love you so by natalie
1. have you been in a relationship? **I was taken and I have to mention, I was trying not to let it show** [[I LOVE YOU JAVE! xD]]
2. has anyone played you? **Yeah ** [[??? @.@ ???]]
3. what is your dream? **Wanna take the chance and tell you you're the one for me ** [[lolz]]
4. what is your wish? **Want everyone know that boy is mine** [[x) JAVE IS MINE! lols]]
5. describe your best friend. **We got a vibe you can't define** [[heh..kinda xD we sound like enemies over internet/msn/online game but we are really close like meant to be best friend IRL]]
6. describe yourself. **I feel I lose control** [[xD i do, dun i?]]
7. what would you say to your partner once you want to get married? **Got to be next to ya every single day** [[how sweet! =DD]]
8. when you die, what would be written on your coffin? **I'll always be right here** [[LMAO! AHAHAHA XD the ghost of mii!!!]]
9. how many kids do you want? **Just look in my eyes, they'll tell you where this could go**[[xD no comment]]
10. last but not least..what do you have to say? **This love will change** [[??? xD]]