Saturday, December 16, 2006
{ 9:03 AM }
haiiz..so so so sian..i haf 2 clean my rm ltr..i woke up b4 my mum xD hopefully ltr i no nid go out..tmrw 17..his leavin tmrw..T.T..anyway, perhaps u all dunno..xiaohua miie chinese namiie xD lols. so lyk..i ask nad to make diz skin for miie..diary of xiaohua..diary of jane
i dunno y larhs but..i lyk to compare my life with songs..i haf a burning passion for musics. i haf diz passion 2 look for ans n emotion qns behind evry song..i dunno hw i gt obsess over this song diary of jane by breaking benjamin ^^ err..the song datz currently playin is the song xD lols.
urm..here's the lyrics:
If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that? Would you like that?
And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that? Do you like that?
No!
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place
In the Diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be
Try to find out
What makes you tick
As I lie down
Sore and sick
Do you like that? Do you like that?
There's a fine line
Between love and hate
And I don't mind
Just let me say that
I like that, I like that
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place
In the Diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place
In the Diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be
Desperate, I will crawl
Waiting for so long
No love, there's no love
Die for anyone
What have I become?
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place
In the Diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place
In the Diary of Jane
^^ dre..urm..the song n the MV quite confusing..i tink diz girl jane is dead..but diz guy is still trying to find his place in her heart. hahas..some express emotion thru arts..others thru dance..but for miie music..well actually..for miie..itz all the above xD
as an artist..u speak thru the lines of ur drawings. u speak thru the complication of life. in ur artwrks u show complications but itz vry ez to find the ans. err..go figure xD datz wad i'd tink if i was a pro artist. im juz a beginner hu is eligible for intermediate but somehw isnt acceptable in dat position xD
as a dancer..u speak thru body language. u show desperation yet u wan to make it seem as though dat u haf no desire. well go figure again xDD..datz wad i tink if i was a true dancer..well im nt..im juz an extra xD
as a singer..u speak thru the lyrics of the song. u brg joy to the world to listen 2 ur music..but u'r nt brgin any joy to urself..i wun sae go figure xD cos..itz reli ez 2 understand diz part. err..im nt a pro singer but im close 2 achieving dat position..lols..lyk vry hao lian xD
urmkae..i tink i go on maple..buhbyes..haiiz..