Monday, May 26, 2008
{ 7:36 AM }
okay.
i pwn-ed the whole night
yesterday :)
almost the whole night,
to be exact.
xD
i couldn't sleep.
was feeling a deep vast of emptiness
in my heart X:
seriously couldn't get some shut eye.
so i was messaging Nicholas
&MingSong.
then i went to wish Nina happy birthday
at 12midnight :)
hahas.
no exactly 12 lahrs.
i think 0017hours like that.
i was the third.
that's what she said xD
then she went to sleep.
so,
just messaged the other two.
but then i think they peng after that
xD
cause MingSong still haven't holiday.
&Nicholas has school tomorrow,
make up lectures for all the days he ponned.
he
PON-KING,
okay that sounded wrong.
MC-KING is better :D
HAHA.
after that,
i wrote poems.
yes,
i've nothing better to do in the middle
of the cold night -.-
i find it retarded
but Nicholas
said it was sincere :)
thanks.
hahas.
i'll share ^^
Walking down this empty street,
I'm holding your hands,
Boy you're so sweet,
I wish this road had no end.
You were so loving,
I loved you so,
Never did I know my heart would break without a warning,
I never thought you'd leave so please don't go.
You gave me wings,
In order to set me free,
But I have never asked you for anything,
I just wanted you to keep me.
Please don't go,
I want you to stay,
There are so many things I have yet to show,
And many things I have yet to say.
that's all :)
i was doing my literature portfolio.
holiday assignment.
suddenly i was struck with inspiration.
it don't comeby easily -.-
so i had to get a pen&paper to compose.
haha.
i did another one.
its rather lame.
xD
Look at that guy,
Looks like he is approaching me,
Now he is stuttering a hi,
And I just stared at him blankly.
He stared back&said: " say something girl! "
He did not give up at all,
He must think that I was anti-social,
Then I said: " why should I for that I'm not your doll? "
:) lame la hor?
it just struck me lahrs.
my mum does call me anti-social -.-
i don't like to socialize that much with people
whom i don't feel comfortable with.
so,
can't blame me.
kays.
that's about all :)
take care people ^^
misses for now :D
x3