Monday, September 01, 2008
{ 9:42 AM }
Baby I love you!
:D
31 August 2008, Sunday:was ordinary.
used the computer,
don't know for how long.
then around 2plus.
I chatted with someone.
:)
hahas.
I didn't know who he was
at first.
so I went to ask for his
name.
then I was like..
OH.
okay.
he asked for mine.
then he also recalled.
LCFS.
his the bassist.
that was the first time
I'm seeing him online.
so we chatted.
then he started talking about
boyf.
xD
basically,
we were talking about my Mother.
LOL.
then he asked if my Mum
allow me to have boyf.
yah.
like that la.
xD
hahas.
then I say okay uhs.
she don't have quite an issue
with it.
so then..
he ask me if he stands a chance.
xD
so ya, blah blah.
then at 3:11pm,
he asked me to be his girlf.
LOL.
then he say he stress
waiting for my respond
cause his friends all there.
LOL.
he slept over at his
friend's place :)
anyway,
so..
we met up around 6plus.
at bus stop.
his friend stay at Yew Tee de!
:D
haha.
so met there,
&bus-ed our way to CCK.
I thought he was just gonna
send me there
cause he going to meet
his friend at 7:15.
&it was 7 plus already.
but he insisted to send me
all the way to segar O:
oya..
I'm going to segar
because I'm helping out Iman
to paint her house x)
hahas.
so anyway,
then he send until segar,
from there..
I alight
&he took one whole ride
back to CCK.
LOL.
omgggg..
I pity him /:
I love him lots laaa :D
then at Iman house,
WAS WHACKED LAAA :D
haha.
so fun ^^
wanted to sleepover,
Mum won't let.
but Dad allowed.
xD
haa.
in the end, didn't.
hahas.
so like..
we paint a bit.
then do homework.
:)
all the way until 10.
Dad came to fetch me.
&I reached home around 11:30?
like that la xD
showered,
off to bed.
before that..
messaged Baby goodnight :)
HAHA, I know I'm lame x)
he overnight at Lan ><"
LOL.
today was supposed to meet uhs.
but then he says
he don't he can make it.
cause he would be tired.
I can understand uhs :)
anyway,
I messaged at 12:01am.
he replied at 12:45am xD
haha.
okay..
1 September 2008, Monday:School Hols are in :)
Fasting too!
:D
&I'm going out with Iman :D
YAYEE!
haha.
alright people,
have a good day ^^