Wednesday, September 03, 2008
{ 9:32 AM }
we parted
for the moment
to focus
on our studys :)
&then we patch back ;D
2 September 2008, Tuesday:one word:
ROAR.I woke up late.
supposed to reach school
by 8.
I woke up at 7.
wth.
so I had a
quick shower.
for about 20minutes?
:)
lols.
then quickly change,
dashed out of home.
then along the way,
Iman called.
supposed to meet her at Bangkit
by 7:45.
so I quickly go there luhs.
then when I arrived,
she was there with Fafaa :D
said hi,
then bye.
xD
hahas.
cause we didn't wait for
Ain&Amiera X:
went to school, arrived.
saw Kentot! :)
then outside the AVA,
saw Liyana.
she followed us to Mother Tongue room
where our oral was held.
so, in the classroom,
we all basically CRAPPED :)
then there was quite little people la.
so,
we were actually among those who
were early -.-
LOL.
anyway,
when it was my turn,
I totally froze -.-
wth.
but my Teacher commented
that my responds were good.
LOL.
just too short -.x
then say..
okay.
nehminds :)
invalid.
so after that,
made my way to classroom.
had Maths remedial at 10am.
then when it was 10am,
Mr. Ong arrived.
check attendance.
those who were late have to
stayback till 4:30pm.
xD
so lesson went by.
we were supposed to start on graphs.
but some couldn't make it
due to the workshop
regarding the cambodia trip.
soon after everything ended,
I had Basic Chinese.
&I haven't completed my homework.
the one Mr. Ong wants us
to pass up by that day.
so..
I finished it up.
but as I was doing,
some
IDIOT prank call me -.-
lols.
I didn't know who it was.
then he called twice?
the first one,
I was lazy to entertain.
2nd one Ros{wifeyy} talk for me.
but she herself like cannot hear him xD
then I put to loudspeaker.
Nazurah also go say some things.
then I pass it to Haikal.
he also give up.
xD
so after that I just hung up.
continue my homework.
finished,
then I went to the Library.
hang around with
Iman, Amiera, Ain&MiraB.
we laz-ed around the sofa.
our basic chinese was at 12pm.
I wanted to pon.
but Iman&all didn't want
to be called up by Mother Tongue cher.
so just attended.
-.-
wth.
but we decided to come late :)
which was very late!
hahas.
1 hour late X:
so we only attended 30mins of lesson.
at least still got attendance hor!
:D
so anyway,
before that..
the idiot called me back.
&says that he is my friend.
-.-
LOL.
I wondering who.
then I send sms saying:
fucking hell who are you?
xD
then he finally reply :)
Weisheng -.-
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRS.
lols.
he changed his phone number.
urghs.
stupid fellow X:
lols.
anyway..
after Basic Chinese ended,
slacked awhile
outside the AVA.
they all had to go.
so I was left alone to
roam the school, at first.
but luckily
I bumped into Jenny Mok :D
&Jiahui :D
haha.
so I followed them to the
Kitchen{homEc room}.
they were cooking the food for senior's
farewell party :D
blahblahblah.
shan't say more la.
too tired of typing.
LOL.
basically, crapped a lot here toos.
then homed!
:)
with lots&lots of chicken wings
for my Mum&Dad.
x)