<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Saturday, November 15, 2008 { 9:39 PM }

okay,
apparently
I didn't update again
as stated
in the previous post :)
lol.
boohoo.
xD
hmm,
honestly,
I'm crying right now.
(haha)
my Grandmother went missing
today.
sigh.
I don't feel like
solving anything,
instead,
I want to runaway from everything.
just like what
she's doing.
okays,
I don't feel like continuing.
I want to try
&make this a happy post!
:)
hmms..
let's see..
CLASS CHALET! :D

5th - 6th November 2008, Wednesday&Thursday:
okay so,
class chalet was
rather..
50-50.
xD
a failure&success :)
I suppose the first day
wasn't so bad.
we all weren't that united,
but still,
at least we all still
together la.
(in one way or another, lol)
we went there together.
not that many came.
Oh My God, LAHRS!
from Choa Chu Kang to Pasir Ris,
I practically stand all the way!
when we reaching Pasir Ris,
like only one more stop,
then I get to sit -.-
WTH.
lol.
Jessica&a few of them went
first
to check in :)
I think Rosalind arrived there
first cause her Mum
send her there :D
her Mum bought some things,
like the charcoal! :D
(thank you, Aunty)
they all call some catering service.
which I felt was
a total waste of good money.
marinating the chicken ourselves
is A LOT, A LOT CHEAPER can.
&fun also.
but the satay was good!
:D
uber delicious.
(so was the chicken lah
but I don't really eat chicken -.-)
so like,
anyway,
we checked in super early.
then all sian dao,
nothing to do.
so they decided to go cycling.
me on the other hand,
prefer to cycle at night! :D
&I didn't have much
cash with me, then.
I had like
$15 plus?
(Durga had a hundred bucks over ._.)
the boys,
I think majority went cycling.
Azri&Haikal didn't.
I think ><"
the girls that didn't cycle were:
Me :D
Nazurah,
Amanda,
Nina,
Liyana,
Yani.
&I think that's all.
xD
sorry if I left out any :)
lol.
we sat in the chalet
until somewhat 4?
we ate some sushis that were
prepared by Liyana :D
then we went to the beach.
camwhored a little.
then
suddenly a group of cyclers
came.
it was our classmates!
:D
haha.
it was drizzling a little.
&LOL LA.
Durga rode 4 wheels! xD
I heard she fell on the 4 wheels.
LOL.
Durga never fail to
make me smile :)
yea so,
anyway,
I think their 1 hour was up.
that's why all came back.
so they returned the bicycles
&we all went back to the chalet together.
:)
then I think some of
the boys
went to play soccer
with the other boys which I think
were from ITE?
LOL.
they won! :D
ITE lost.
HAHAH X:
kaykay,
anyway..
xD
we started the BBQ at
5plus.
I think around 5:30 or 5:45.
cause we know that
it will take a friggin long
time to start
the fire.
xD
so like,
amazingly,
I manage to start it.
but then,
suddenly the fire died -.-
the coal turned red
for awhile,
then it cooled to white.
wth.
X:
at least can make it for awhile,
lohrs.
lol.
after that,
gave up.
ask help from people.
xD
hahas.
no one from my class knew
how to start the fire.
oh&Nina was my assistant for the day :)
haha.
so then finally
got fire.
so BBQ a little here&there.
but took quite long
for the food to get cooked -.-
then after awhile,
Haikal invite me go cycling
together
with Azri :)
so I tagged along
&passed the duty to Nazurah?
I think.
xD
oh&I got a cut.
but I don't remember whether
it was before or after
I cycled xD
the cut wasn't the point.
the point is,
I love Durga :)
HAHA.
she went all the way
to the receptionist
just to get me a plaster&ointment.
xD
how sweet of her :)
my Darling!
haha.

anyway,

so Haikal, Azri&I
rented the bike for 15 bucks each.
we overnight.
we thought of going night cycling
till 3am.
but stupid teachers X:
lol.
they came late.
somewhat around 10 plus.
Mr Chong was the first teacher to arrive.
anyway,
we cycled for awhile
then returned back to the chalet.
when I return,
I only saw Amanda at the pit.
everyone was in the kitchen
FRYING the chicken -.-
WTH, LOL.
they gave up.
so had to restart the fire.
it was working a litte la.
but okay fine,
Mr Chong did a better job.
he came like a few hours later.
but waited for him to start
the fire
was like......
a few hours la.
there was a cake.
initially they bought it for Darell.
but he didn't come.
wth.
the teachers that came were
Ms Durga, Ms Kuah, Mr Yati, Mr Lee(Benson), Mr Chong& Mr Ong
:D
Mr Lee was the last one.
he came at midnight -.-
LOL.
the teachers after that went to
East Coast Park.
then the rest of the night,
we didn't sleep :)
Haikal,
Azri,
Jason,
Melvin
slept in our room :D
(Nazurah, Durga, Me)
yea, we slept with the boys :)
HAHAH.
-.-
so we crapped like hell.
especially Durga.
I only slept at 5 plus.
&woke up at 6 plus.
xD
the boys slept like a log
while us girls crapped.
(&gorge down junk food)
when I woke up,
Haikal, Azri&me went for morning cycle.
&this is the exciting part!
:D
haha, not really la xD
lols.
when I was taking the bicycle
out by the back door kitchen,
2 guys walked pass.
I took a glance at the first guy.
I didn't bother to look
at the guy behind
since I didn't regconise the first dude.
I wasn't expecting anything mah.
okay, so I waited
for the guys to walk away.
then I took the bicycle out.
when I was done,
I received a message.
it was Keefe!
:D
" are you at a chalet? "
then I was like
" how you know? "
xD
he didn't reply -.-
so slow.
I couldn't wait any longer,
I simply called him.
&he said he think he might have saw me.
&he did!
the 2 guys!
the guy behind the first guy
was him!
xD
HAHAHA.
WTH.
SUCH A COINCIDENCE.
-.-
he was heading to the beach.
as so was I :D
after the morning cycle,
we met up awhile.
then I was the one talking X:
he just stared at Rosalind&I think Joycelyn
&someone.
xD
then blah..
the rest of the day
was just like that.
xD
I won't deny that I enjoyed myself :)

Today:
I just got back from Leadership Camp
:D
today's post was uber long.
so I'm too lazy to update any longer.
xD
I suppose I shall upload some pictures
from the chalet.
pictures by Nazurah&WenXin :)












I think I'll just upload
these
for today.
more to come :)
these were taken at the beach.
(none edited)
&yes,
I know I'm very unglam in all
the pictures :)