Saturday, November 29, 2008
{ 9:03 PM }
went to watch
Wildchild with
Mum,
2 of my GodMums
&their daughter :)
so,
in total,
3 mums + 3 daughters.
hahas.
had fun ^^
the movie was awesome ;D
I'd rate it a 3/5.
:)
I left Causeway&head to
school
around 3:30ish.
asked to meet up with Puteri.
but we didn't manage to meet.
cause I totally forgot
about the meeting.
I arrived CCK at 4pm.
was still early,
so I headed to the Library
first.
then I totally forgotten
bout her!
I texted her.
then we arrange to meet
in school.
but she was slightly late.
then I met Efah&Mok (Jenny)
in the LRT :D
when at Bangkit,
I saw Glenn.
walked with him.
Efah&Mok wanted to buy something,
I think.
then when arrived,
I was 8 minutes late.
we had like,
25mins interval? -.-
I ate a little.
Efah,
Mok,
Puteri
&
Nazirah
cabot during the interval.
wth.
they asked me to tag along
but I decided to stay.
cause its like,
Mr. Lee already knows I'm there.
btw,
I was like..
the only sec2&senior there
after Efah&Jenny left.
(they were sec3, btw. lol.)
sec1s left PeiQin, Hazel&Zul
after Puteri&Nazirah left.
yes, eventually,
there were only 4 DANCERS THERE.
I felt..
cheated -.-
dk why.
lol.
the performance ended early though :)
about half an hour early.
then I LRT-ed my way to Senja.
initially,
I was supposed to go
my Uncle's house.
pick up a CD from him.
but he wasn't home.
I still went to Senja,
why?
to meet Zul.
(not the sec1 Zul from my dance, lol)
I had to WAIT for him
at the void deck.
he was from Town.
so,
as I waited for him,
I read my book.
&to be honest,
I was nervous -.-"
when he arrived,
I was still reading :)
he said I
semangat -.=
then he went up for awhile.
I think put his bag?
cause when he came back down,
he didn't carry his bag.
after that we headed
for the LRT.
he sent me home :)
we crapped a lot.
he kept wanting to see my
handphone.
wth.
my phone is crap la.
stupid lousy model.
its common
among the auntys :)
he sent me all the way until
my floor.
along the way,
I stole a few stares from people.
wonder why.
I think cause of what I was wearing.
I looked funny&ugly.
LOL.
but to my surprise..
this aunty,
which I made friends with all thanks to Zul
cause I wanted to tease him,
said I was pretty to
ZUL.
WTH, LOL.
I think she thought we were a
couple X:
I'm just implying from her gesture.
anywho.
that's about all :)
&I appreciate him for sending
me home :D
thanks!