Saturday, December 13, 2008
{ 11:19 AM }
12th December 2008, Friday:today's dance was the same :D fun. hahah. we managed to finish
everything. yay us! but I hope the choreography is enough
bahs. okay, so now all we're left to do is to amaze Mr. Lee /: gee.. TT
after dance, I was supposed to meet Iman at her house. our plan was to go gym. but I got "tied" up in the studio. haaa. couldn't resist shaking my booteh with Jocelyne X: hees xD Jerlene&Ruth recorded a video of us. it was pretty obvious that they were video-ing us -.=" lol. so, blahs.
after crapping down there till somewhat 1 plus, we (Ruth, Jerlene, Jocelyne&I) all decided to head down to Lot 1. Jocelyne wanted to buy the literature text at the Popular outlet there&wanted to get a file¬ebook too. she managed to get the last 2 item but not the first xD
but before that.. :) we all went to eat at McDonalds. I was really creeped out there -.- didn't know why on that particular day, people were staring at me. when we were walking in, I was the first person. this girl was sitting down. she looked like a typical
minah. she stared at me&I just stared back. then when Jocelyne walked pass her, she took a glance at Jocelyne&returned to my face&stared a little bit longer -.=" then I saw an empty sit next to 2 guys. one of them were staring at me too! -.- roar, at least he was cute
uhs :D haha. but even so, I was hoping
not to sit there. but, we did. lol. &I was walking behind this time. so I wasn't able to choose a sit. thus, ended up sitting next to the guy. rahhh. lucky he left after a short while. then Ruth wanted to buy her food. I was starving! I wanted to buy food too. so I went up with her but she went ahead of me. I took my time xD as I was walking to the counter, this guy, he was staring (wth.) -.- so, I just stared back
lah! then when I was at the counter, I stood next to Ruth. I didn't know what to buy, so in the end I walked back. as I walked back, I saw him. &he was sitting with the girl that stared at me first. I was like, wtf. they are couples. at that time, the girl was looking down. Idk what she was looking at, her phone? then the guy took the opportunity to look at me again! x.x this time with a slight grin on his face. I was totally.. rahhh! xD then when I sat back down, I told Jocelyne&Jerlene. after that, I figured I wanted to have a medium french fries. Jerlene went to order for me cause she wanted to buy her meal. Jocelyne went to order a medium Iced Chocolate for us (me&her) to share. &of course I coughed out some money! xD so when Jerlene came back with the food, she gave me my fries but didn't take any chili. so I went to take. after taking, I of course, walked back to my sit. as I was walking, he looked at me again!!!!! -.=" &when I sat down, Jocelyne told me she saw it. she saw that when I was walking up to the Chili Station (xD) he was staring at me. then a few minutes later, Jocelyne told me that he was looking at our side, where we were sitting. wtf
sia. he's with his girlf. for God's sake! yet he has the nerves to be checking me out X: then when he left the sit with his girlf., he turned around&took a quick glance at me before walking.
whoaaaaa.. it was like.. fuck man. you're attached! xD
so, that's about it :) oh&my Mum confiscated all my gadgets. so people, if I don't reply smses or pick up calls, please understand :D
Today:the day hasn't yet begun. &I'm at home alone right now. later in the afternoon, going over to my Godmum's place to play badminton with herself, another Godmum together with Farah, Dina, Ryan, Irfan&Isyraf :D okay. I suppose I'll end my post her ^^ bubbyes.