Saturday, December 20, 2008
{ 7:28 AM }
19th December 2008, Friday:Friday started out great. at first. went to school with the two twins, Jocelyn&Jocelyne, with big smiles on our faces :) gossiped a little x) well, I started it X: it was logical that I did okay! its really an infuriating matter.
she gets away with things so easily, its not fair! well, nothing is, isn't it? /: sighs. anyway, Jocee(Jocelyne) bought my breakfast :) then we went to the studio&ate there. saw a few of our future secondary 1 juniors :D bwahahas. nahs, I don't have evil intentions in my mind :) I plan to play
big sister to all xD hahas. whatever. hmm.. ate already. danced a little. sec1 juniors needed the space more. so, gave them to practise. after that, it was 2 already. Afisah, Jannah&Qiara arrived. told everyone to practise our SYF piece, blahs. don't really know what happened but all I recalled was that I did practise our SYF piece xD
then here's where the day was ruin, partially. Dandy came, looking all hot. omg, that was wrong. hahas. I like what he wore that day
lahrs. seriously. so then the torture began. Dandy asked the sec1s to show the steps, &none could remember. but I don't believe that they don't remember. I think they just very blur -.- lol. so.. Dandy was super piss. he started the scolding/lecture. then blah, blah. we all suffered like hell. its too.. painful to be described verbally :) if you guys really wanna know how the torture was like, then come&find me. I'll be him&you be me :) how's that? set? okay, deal. (where was I before I drifted of? oh yes, the torture) okay, so after the torture, Dandy was happy again :D sort of xD he changed some steps. then he left 30 minutes earlier for some meeting. Afisah took over from there. blahs, blahs, blahs. 5pm already, Ms. Chong spoke to us. &maybe we're going to watch Break Out as one of our dance outings! :D yay-ness! hahas. so then Ms. Chong called out some names, mine was one of it. as I expected, CNY dance -.- so like, fish. I have to come back on the 26th December. hell. so then after the talking, we practised our orientation piece. Jocee&Lynn(Jocelyn) taught the other sec2s that were always missing/not around (or blur) the steps we had choreographed. we left at 6pm. then when I arrived at CCK MRT Station, I had to miss
3 (or 2 xD) trains! wth. it was super pack
lahrs. people were going back from camp(?). when I missed the first train, as I waited for the 2nd train, saw Dane! hahas. I told him some thing :) then blahs. we took the MRT together but was seperated xD too many people
lah. besides, he was going to his uncle's place at Yishun. so by right, he should move in where there's spaces available :) then I got off, went to buy bubble tea, blah, blah. at the traffic light, while I waited for the green man, I suddenly wondered how come my Mum hasn't called me. unzipped my bag&check my phone. 15 missed calls. I was like, WTF. I'm dead. so when I called, as expected. she just shouted. I spoke about just 2 lines? then the rest was her. &she just hung up on me. so as I walked home, I was crying. I just dk how to put things in words. when I reached home, at the door steps, I couldn't find my keys. bloody hell. so I ringed the door bell. Dad opened the door for me. &immediately questioned why I was late. I just looked at his face, screwed/angry. &walk away without a word. I immediately shower, had a change of clothes while Mum&Dad prayed. as I was changing, I really didn't want to explain myself. see, this is my perspective. I don't see a need to explain myself when I have already been shouted at. shouldn't you ask for an explaination first before you reprimand someone? you should analyse the situation first, right? well, at least that is what I'd do. besides, my Dad told me that I chose to join dance. so dance isn't an excuse as to why I'm late. so, what's there to explain? throughout the whole night, I shut myself from them but I still gave goodnight kisses&hugs -.=" then I checked my phone, I didn't bring it along when I went out for my religious class that night. a text from Zul&Iman called. texted Iman, ignored Zul (don't ask&don't be paranoid). she said she'll talk to me tomorrow (which is today) because she wants to sleep. so, I was like fine. then I chucked it aside. suddenly, I heard somewhat like a vibration. I thought it's just my imagination ><" c'mon, at the state that I was, obviously in my head was loads of rubbish like.. how much I hated being the only child xD so I ignored the sound "in my head" &tried to sleep. I did after a few hours. (to be continued xD)
Today:okay, episode 2 :D lol. I woke up around 5 plus. showered till 6 something. checked my phone. apparently the sound I heard last night was a vibration -.=" Iman texted saying that she couldn't sleep. wth. I was crazy enough this morning to actually try&clean my room :) it looks hell lot better than it normally is x) hahas.
so, after cleaning, on-ed the computer. &this! :D that's about it ^^ stay tune/surf :)
Labels: darkness