Monday, December 15, 2008
{ 7:11 AM }
begin my post with this:
1.Who is the last person who tagged you?
- Anthony.
2.The relationship between you and her/him?
- umm, primary school/class/band mates :D
3.Your 5 impressions of her/him?
- R
- e
- t
- a
- r-ded :) lol. okay
lahs. seriously, he is my music downloaded so I suppose he's kind&cool :D okay 3 more.. lame, talented&Idiotic :)
4.If she/he become your enemy, you will?
- slap him.
5.What will you say to the person whom you like very much?
- um, good luck with her, I wish ya all the best. &if you have any problems, I hope you'll depend on me ♥ :)
6.The characteristic(s) you love yourself is... ?
- I suppose there must be something that a person
bhb about themselves, so I guess I'd say that..................... Idk -.- I'm outspoken? oh no,
chotomateh! I love helping people :D you know, like a psychiatrist. basically, I love to console people :)
7.The characteristic(s) you hate yourself is... ?
- oh, hah. that's a lot :) but among one out of many, it'd be.. I'm too fussy&bossy at times X: &I can pretty much get jealous easily. not towards boys, but girls ><" I'm always jealous of pretty girls :) so if I'm jealous of you, get the picture.
8.For the person whom I hate, you say...
- how'd I know. its the person you hate. not me X:
9.What do people feel about you?
- they think I'm stylo! :D LOL. (Jocelyne told me that last night otp ^^ ♥)
10.Who you have a crush to?
- his first initial is the same as mine, &he owns a girlf. that's 10 times hotter than me, (in fact, I'm no where good looking)
11.The most ideal person you want to be is... ?
- a doctor :D a person who specializes in medicines to be precise, is there a name for it? xD
12.Pass on this quiz to 10 person :
1) Jocelyne
2) Jocelyn
3) Rachel
4) Peihua
5) Iman
6) Jerlene
7) Clarence
8) ChenKwang
9) Shafiq
10) YongQin
13.If no.5 & no.7 were together,what will happened?
Iman&Clarene: LOL. what coincidence. Idk? xD its actually cool :D bwahahah.
14.Who does no.5 likes?
Iman: can't say. later all the boys
hantam him for stealing her heart xD but, she doesn't really like anyone in particular, I suppose :) so, got chance! ^^
15.What does no.9 likes?
Shafiq: Pornography?
16.Say something about no.8
ChenKwang: a basketball player with nice hair :)
17.Who is no.2?
Jocelyn: my partner in crime ♥
18.Talk about no.3
Rachel:
(http://r-acheltan.blogspot.com/) so, found what you wanna talk about already?
19.Who is no.10 bestie?
YongQin: me :) lol. Idk
lahs X:
20.Who is the sexiest person among the 10 person?
person number 7 :D
21.What colour does no.4 likes?
Peihua: omg, Idk X: LOL.
22.Is no.4 single?
Peihua: yep, yep. she is :D
23.What is your relationship with no.1?
Jocelyne: we have a scandalous affair. we got married a year ago :)
24.Is no.5 & no.6 best friends?
Iman&Jerlene: eh? no -.- but number 5 is my best friend :)
25.What is no.9's surname?
Shafiq: Chee Kim Bee! :D
26.What is no.7's nickname?
Clarence: the hottest most coolest boy in the world :)
27.What things do you wish to say to no.8?
ChenKwang: um, hello? :D see you next year in 3E3 ^^
28.What you will do to help no.9?
Shafiq: sigh. been trying to find a vancancy at IMH.
29.Who does no.1 admires?
Jocelyne: me, of course :)
30.Where does no.1 lives at?
Jocelyne: Senja, Blk 6*6
31.Does the 10 of them know who you like?
only number 1 does :)
32.What do you wish to say when you see no.6?
Jerlene:
VIDEO LEH?!33.Who is no.10 spouse?
YongQin: he ain't married, dawg. you dig?
-
yesterday morning, Crystalbel
Jie invited me to her place. its today. but I can't make it. I going Vivo with Mum&Dad. told her, so she asked me to come over on Thursday instead. so yay :) hopefully parents will let. nothing much happened on Thursday
lahrs. but last night's filmart was darn cute :D hahas, &funny ^^ yea well.. I guess that's about it? take care all :D have a nice day ahead of ya :)
Labels: quiz