Thursday, December 25, 2008
{ 6:58 PM }
I was being a total spoilt brat today. Mum&Dad said that they were going to buy a watch for me today right? yea so, we got dressed after prayers. I kept changing clothes. Mum tried to put up with me for once :) really impressed. hah. so then finally got something to wear (even though I didn't like what I was wearing, still. but I didn't want to push my Mum's patience). so then, we headed to CWP! :) ate at Banquet. I didn't eat. well, not really. I just ate sandwiches&fruits :D haha. after eating, walked about. then I stopped by 77th Street while Mum&Dad went to Courts. &oh gay, the long sleeve top was $25&tank top @ $15. I went to see caps. the plain one was $15 too. so I thought: I rather buy at the Blues X: it's $9.90 -.=" lol. Idc if got brand or not cause I plan to design the cap myself :) hah. so anyway, went to see the watches after that. gahhhh! damn nice
lah! I went to ILT (Ice Lemon Tea)&look at the gorgeous, gorgeous dresses! :) my hands were all itching to try them on x) after that, received a phone call from Mum. asking me where I was. I told her, we were reunited :) haha. so then, we looked at the watches.
Puma.I laid eyes on the Puma watch. I had laid my eyes on the other brands too. but my Dad just said: "not nice.. don't want
lah." &pretty much stuffs like that. so when I showed to him the Puma watch, he was okay with it. but when he got to know it was touch screen, he didn't want it! OMGGGGGGGGGGG TT he said: " why do you need such a complicating watch? " /: sobs. then I totally showed my fucking attitude. cause I was really.. gahh! somemore the watch have 2 years warranty! wth
siol. I kept whining in public. disgracing myself X: lol.
at the end of the day, I went home without a watch :) okay, so, I'm going to ask my Dad for 50. going to buy myself! so he don't have to comment on anything -.=" roar!
eating my dinner now :) instant Chicken soup with pasta! xD hah.
Labels: PUMA