Wednesday, December 24, 2008
{ 7:59 AM }
I woke up at around 5 or 6 plus today :) mwahahas. so, no swollen eyes ^^ oh&once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep :) hmm, its already 8am, yet the weather seems like its only 7am. it has been raining since.. Idk X: when I woke up, it was already raining. LOL. anyway, going to watch Yes Man at Lot1 with my Dearest Iman :) hahas. watching 11:20 show. Idk what to wear /: at first, I wanted to wear my red turtle neck with a pair of lime green shorts :D but then, when I saw my white top from Earth Doll, I felt like wearing it with my 3/4 jeans O: gahs! I wish I have a sister :( someone who could help me choose clothes. &if I didn't like any of my clothes, can just "steal" from her like
someone does :) hahas. shan't be naming ;P hmm.. see how uhs. most probably I'm going to wear white! :D
okay, so anyway, today is the eve of christmas. it happens to be someone's birthday. it's so wrong but.. I actually miss him /: ah, Idk
lahs. the first few days of our relationship, I liked it. I really do :) but.. something.. nahs, not going to rake things up. I shall shut my traps :) hmm. I texted him happy birthday&merry christmas X: wth. lol.
moving on.
I'm going to get ready at 10. I'm hoping to buy myself a new watch today :D my old one was broken. well, not really. it can actually be fixed, but I'm just too lazy to send it for repair X: okay, no, that was just an excuse to go shopping around Vivo/Bugis :P hahas. oh&I tried to ask my Dad if I could go shopping yesterday. as expected, he embarrassed me. I hate the way he tell things to my Mum. &his GAH-sarcasm! makes me want to suffocate myself to death. ah, whatever. I read my book till page 78. that's really slow of me /: I don't think I'm going to continue for now cause I feel like playing games on miniclip :P hahas, all thanks to someone. &no, it's not Zul :) lol. well, till my day is over, miss me everyone! :D
oh&
Happy Birthday to Jermyn Han.Merry Christmas to all.Labels: birthday