Tuesday, December 30, 2008
{ 7:29 AM }
last night pwns my holiday :D HAHAH. so you guys should know how pathetic my holiday was now. cause I did nothing much yesterday -.=" lol. merely went to WCP (West Coast Park). initially, I wanted to inline-skate there. I brought my skates&seriously it was frigging heavy, but in the end I didn't skate! like wtf. Irfan was the one who skated in the end X: lol. Irfan&Isyraf went there by themselves cause they went to play soccer first. at Fajar or Zhenghua CC, Idk. so, I went there with Dina, Farah, Ryan, Godmums, Mum&Dad :D we took a bus from BP interchange :)
when we arrived there, we found a spot. it was near the sea side uhs. the weather was very nice! :D hah. it was hot&breezy ^^ perfect! but it drizzled a little. that was much later though. we didn't do much. just play around. &I had to be a babysitter to a 10, 11, 13& two 14 year old, boys&girls :D lol. when it was already dark, we went to the sand pit&played freezbee(?), lol :D quite fun
ah xD after that, we decided to bury people. of course the boys uh :) haha. oh wait, we burried Farah toos :) Isyraf didn't get burried because he has a huge wound on his knee due to a fall from playing soccer earlier that day. we made a mermaid's tail for Farah&a pair fake legs for Ryan x) hahas. it was so cute! :D wooh. okay
lahs. that's about it :) peace! lol.
-
I really wish that he wouldn't cling onto me like that. sure, we're friends. but we're too close for a pair of mere friends. the way we talk to each other already says it all. I wish to part with him for awhile. at least until I have found someone for me. it'll saves him the pain, it'll saves me the trouble. looking back, I really believe that we cannot be together. there's a part in me that really won't allow it to happen. as for him, he keeps thinking that I deserves someone better than him. maybe, I should listen to someone's advice.. I suppose I'll ignore him for now. but what if his friend starts questioning me? must I ignore him too? /: damn, Idk. just, argh, fuck. I wish I could just easily erase his memory of me.-
oh&here are some other extra pictures which Venus has sent to me yesterday. she said that I would receive everything by yesterday, but I didn't. only received a few. they were edited, a little :) hmm, enjoy ;)

the new wallet! :D








chubby, aren't I? :D


Labels: momentarily