<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Monday, December 22, 2008 { 5:38 PM }

oh yay :D haha, Idk what that was for x) just felt joyous :D for some reason, I still don't know what they are :) okay, what am I crapping? ^^ hmm.. let's see..

I woke up late X: I woke up at 8am. I'm suppose to be in school by 9am. so, that's late la :D I've already texted Jocelyne my apologies. I hope she told the others. hah. so, I quickly showered. considering I took only 15 minutes, it was really fast of me :D lol. then I wasted time trying to find my PE t-shirt. wth. 3 PE t-shirt ain't enough for me -.=" so I had no choice but to wear the fugly green dance jersey we had last year, which I actually vowed never to use (unless I'm at home). but when I wore it today, I realise that it doesn't look fat on me anymore :D woohoo! I lost weight perhaps? :D yay me ^^ haha. anyway, back to my story. I wore the jersey with my bermudas. at first, I thought of using my topper shorts. but I changed my mind lahs. thought of bringing it along, but I'm too lazy to bring a bigger bag. grabbed my book, mp3, money, ezlink card&left :D along the way, coincidentially met Rachel at South View. so, we went to school together. then at school, saw a bus. there were band students alighting from the bus :) Idk who they were. I think from a different secondary school. yea, so heck. we mounted the flight of stairs, cheyyyy, haha. arrived at the studio. they were slacking :D cause the CD was with me. lol.

so when I arrived, pumped the music. &we all started shaking :D

okay whatever, changed song, perhaps. after dance, we (Jocee, Lyn, Rosalind&I) left to meet Yvette&Jerlene. initially, they were going to Jocee's house to fix her table? lol. Lyn asked if I wanted to go Lot 1 cause she meeting Annabel. in the end, everyone went Lot 1 :D we went to the Library first. something was wrong, I knew. I sensed it. but no one want to tell me anything :( don't deny it la you all! X: lol. we slacked at the Library. I borrowed 2 books :) yay. hah. then Annabel called. we all sent Lyn to the place where she's meeting Annabel :D oh&you know what, I realised that Annabel looks a lot like Bella from Twilight :D but Annabel a lot prettier nehhh ^^ walked into Cotton On for awhile :D then stepped out. lol. Jerlene wanted to eat. we went to Food Junction. she ate, we all crapped. then I left them at 3pm. I was actually starving X: but I didn't want to eat anything heavy. then as I went down the escalator, I thought: " chocolate or gummy? ". saw Mini Toons. walked in. walked out with a bag of gummy :D yay. haha. I take until exactly $1.60, LOL. so then, I went down another escalator, I thought: " bus or walk home? ". walked out the mall&decided, bus it is :D to my amaze, I coincidentially bumped into my Dad! :D haha. he went to his work place, I didn't ask why. he bought KFC for Mum&his colleagues gave him a box of untouched pizza! :D I went: whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! my lucky day! hahas. been craving for pizza lah!

reached home, ate to my heart's content :) then on-ed the computer. did my usual stuffs :) but effing friendster was frigging slow -.=" till now it is. I think it'll be fine again at night or something.

then Fahmy chatted with me. then Zul came online, &Zul chatted with me :D take a read if you like x)















bwahahas, I know its a lot. enjoy the merepekings xD

Labels: