<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Thursday, December 18, 2008 { 10:48 AM }

okay, so like.. I woke up with a shock :) hah. I thought I was late for dance -.=" today's training starts at 12noon. so, when I woke up, look at the time&God was I relieve! :) so, went to start up the computer first x) then headed to the bathroom. showered for half an hour. then Mum asked what time I end today. blahs. then I started to do my usual thang on the computer. friendster here&there. replied tags&such :D oh&I was looking for someone's friendster. nah, its not my crush. someone else :) whom can be said I'm quite fond of but I force myself not to fall for him. yeaa.. something like that. hahas. okay, so I ate a necterine&cooked up scambled eggs with cheese for breakfast :) woohoo! hahas. wasn't quite successful -.=" but heck, it still taste great! :D well, obviously it does since I was the one who cooked it up :P bwahahas! damn, recently I've been very thickskinned xD aights.. what more should I talk about? huhs? /:

I'm out of words O:

let me try something.. depressing/emotional? xD

sometimes, I'd look at her&wonder what about me that makes me so unbeautiful. then I'd look at you, &wonder what makes me so fond of you. I suppose, nothing. you just make my heart melt. probably cause you're hot. no doubt bout it. that's why I'm telling myself, I'm not going to chase after you. because my purpose is not to love someone for his looks, but for his heart. then again, at the same time, I don't want people to think wrongly about me. someone told me that people has "high expectations" on me. they expected my boyfs to be someone good looking&all. a few of them were. some weren't, I admit. but to me, they all looked the same. their hearts is what that varies. &I told her, that looks aren't everything to me. she says that she knows. she knows that I'm not the sort that goes after looks. &I told her that to go after someone with looks, you need to have it yourself. &she said that that's the whole point. she's indirectly saying that I do have the looks! so, from now on, I'll stop looking at his girlf's picture&tell myself that I'm beautiful in my own ways. that's what I'm gonna do. it's time for a new change. I need the confidence to keep me strong.

okay, that was more to vainity than emotional wasn't it? -.=" LOL. I figured something ironic(?), I'm already vain, so why try to be more vain? x.x LOL. okay, I suppose I'm vain in a different way :) I tend to look at the mirror all the time because I keep thinking that I look ridiculous or ugly :) so I tend to check myself on the mirror for any flaws. yeps, that's all :D

off to school now!

Labels: