Wednesday, December 24, 2008
{ 8:46 PM }
okay, so today I wasn't quite.. hmm, can't find the right words. basically, today Idk what's wrong with me. been moodless. was hurt. really hurt. but I won't say anything. so, today went out with Iman. met her at Pending. bus-ed our way to Takashimaya to meet her Mum&get money :) obviously she's the one getting them right? -.=" lol. anyway, we went to Cineleisure. watched Yes Man there :D we went to buy the ticket. bought 1:10pm show. today considered public holiday, I think. cause they charged us $8.50. roars. so, we went to Burger King. Iman had her lunch. I bought Chocolate Pie (lol), &ate her fries :P mwahahahaha. then we ate till 1:10pm xD quickly grab her drink&kept it in my bag :) we smuggled it into the cinema x) heees. but didn't drink
siol -.- lol. ended up throwing it away. to be precise, we just left it there in the holder(?).
if you ask me, the movie is QUITE predictable :) haas. but still, I'd recommend it ^^ I suppose it's better than watching Twilight X: lol. don't hate me for saying that. haha. but, I'm just being honest :D so then, after the movie ended, we roamed to Bugis! xD haha. oyea, I saw this Facebook dude twice :) hahas. this would be the 3rd time I'm bumping into him ^^ his name is Ben :D hah. so anyway, when we arrived at Bugis Junction, we went to this shop. Idk what's the name of the shop. Iman bought a pencil case&an ezlink card sticker. lol. after that, we went seperate ways cause she meeting her Mum&Dad. her Dad's fetching her Mum. so they decided to go home together :) but before that, along the way to the MRT station, bumped into Mr&Mrs. Heng! :D haha. okay whatever x)
so, along the trip back to CCK (cause I was going to meet my parents there), I read my book :) halfway done! YAY! :D haa. my parents were late. while they were, I walked about Lot 1. Cotton On got sale. Polo tees @ 5 bucks. I was like: fucking hell, shouldn't have donated to the convicts. LOL. cause earlier on at Orchard, Iman&I donated $1 each to the ex-convicts. so, I was left with 4 bucks. ah. so when my parents arrived, we went to eat&all first. then my Dad took so long at this shop. he bought a shirt, bag, socks&water bottle -.=" LOL. so after that, I dragged them to Cotton On&I knew that the Tees were going to go sold out any minute. &when I arrived, BAM! it was gone TT wth
lah. I need tees desperately! hmphs. SASA was having a sale too :D actually, practically the whole mall was having a sale xD all due to Christmas, I suppose :) but didn't buy anything even though the things were damn cheap. I felt like: whoa, I rather use the money&get myself tees! -.=" lol. but we did have a look at the items. saw Nazurah&family! :D hahas. I miss her tons. so chatted a little. after that, we had more looking around xD then went to BHG :D bought for myself a Louis Valentino wallet in replacement of my missing MYUK wallet x) huahua. just trying to make myself sound rich :D once awhile
lahhh. hahas. then we went to the MRT platform. I was looking at people :) the ones that were coming up from the escalator. &I wish I hadn't. cause I think I saw someone. someone whom I had long wanted to let go off. sighs. I
think I saw Lucas /: I'm not sure. perhaps my eyes were playing games with me. that guy was with his girlf. I think it was him, I think it was Lucas. cause, he was looking at me. I mean, he had this look with his eyes. it was cold. very cold. like deep hatred. &I know how much he hated me /:
well.. I don't want to go any further. besides, that's the end of my post for today. good night to all readers. oh&tomorrow I'm going to get a new watch, yay :D
Labels: sober