Wednesday, December 17, 2008
{ 9:06 PM }
read my book till page 50(?) already :D I decided to start reading my literature text only after I complete reading my library books cause the due date not far away. &I haven't even finish reading one book O: surprising. lol.
anyway,
otw to my Godmum's place, saw Liyana. she didn't see me though. when I arrived, waited for them (Godmum, Goddad, Dina&Isyraf-you guys so don't know them. lol) to get ready.
its been quite a long time since I've last played tennis :) was pretty rusty. but afer a few serves, I got back my
touch:D then the time passed by pretty fast :( after playing, we slacked at the lobby :) enjoying the aircon. hahas. might as well use the facilities
kan? :) well, at least that's what we did x) hahs. after resting, we left to the bus stop. while waiting for the bus to arrive, saw Farisha&friends :)
when arrived back at Godmum's place, went to reliance to buy some stuffs. got home (Godmum's place) &cooked up dinner :) more like breakfast. lol. had scrambled eggs, toast&fries. haha. so, showered. watch tv awhile. then headed home :)
but I didn't go straight home. bought a bar of Toblerone first x) hahas. what? I can't resist chocolates :) back at my Godmum's place, I bought Kinder Bueno -.=" LOL. anyway, walked pass the basketball court. I saw Ian! :D wanted to say hi, but what to do? I'm shy :P hahas. like real.. anyway, checked the mailbox. &HOMED! :D YAY. hahas.
oyea.. wanna know something that I read from the library book I borrowed? :) the title is Almost Lost by Beatrice Sparks. it says that when you cry tears of joy, its a whole different chemical from tears of remorse or sadness! :D cool right? &what's more, there's this thing called chemical imbalance :) sadness is a "type of chemical" in our body. you can actually control yourself from being sad :) all you gotta do is balance your chemical! xD think of happiness :D hahas. how is it proven? when you're stressed, you get a headache don't you? :) when you're nervous, your stomach pinch, right? :D need I go any further? x) I don't think so :D cause it's already my bedtime :) good night citizens of the Earth :D