Tuesday, December 23, 2008
{ 8:14 PM }
today I woke up at.. 10 plus? for me, that's late. I'm always up by 7 or 8. &so, my eyes would just swell up if I'm up late -.=" ah, go ask God :) hahas. I'm
gifted in that way :D mwahahas. so, I took a shower, blahs. then snuck into the computer/study room. on-ed the computer. took out my phone&camera from the drawer. took pictures of how my swelled eyes look like&texted Jocee. asked her if she wanted to meet. but, she wasn't up yet? cause I didn't receive any reply. I waited for, Idk how long xD but, I think it wasn't that long. I think I off-ed my phone after taking my shots&transferring the pictures to my computer. yea, so I didn't meet her luhs. Iman was online, surprisingly :) hahas. I teased her. saying that she was up early. &she said, her sister woke her up to ask where were the house key -.=" LOL. then I told her if I could come over her place&she said yes! :D hahas. she needed me to help her with some "resume" for Idk-what-
thang. I went to Lot1 first. had to return some books. after returning the books, I saw Liyana :D okay, no, she saw me x) hahas. I was staring at
someone in Giordano :P its the sales person. hah. anyway, then as I walked out, saw Ms. Mandy! :D said my hi. then, I bought a pie from Pie Kia. I thought of buying one for Iman&her younger sister (which I forgotten was away for camp). but I decided not to. instead, I bought 1 then went to the
Nasi Lemak shop&bought $2 set meal :) hees. but my pie I gave to Iman. I was starving at first. but during the journey to Iman's place, my hunger just died :D her house got weighing scale. I weighed myself. O-M-G! I'm heavy TT eh. roars. I need to go on a serious diet as of......... Idk when :D lol. so then, I sat at Iman's place for approximately half an hour. then left for dance. God the weather was hot, hot, hot!
when I arrived at the studio, all the sec1s, Jannah&Nonoi (Afisah) were already there. so.. I think it was already 2 when I arrived. so then, we all started to practise, recap our steps&all. a few of us practised our foward roll. yea so then, after practise, we played a little game :) ya'know, to get all of us united. to be honest, we're not close to this year's sec1 students. I'm only close to Puteri&Nazirah. Zul&Khai, not so
lah. well, we're okay. but their not included cause their really friendly to all :) &funny toos! haha. so we played a few retarded games&I was really blur at them, still had fun though :D no doubt bout it. hah. eventually, Dandy arrived. we all pretended to slog&dance all out. lols. was really cute&funny x) when the day ended, I was in a pretty bad mood. don't know why.. so yea. that's about it :) here are some pictures. the one I took this morning :D you'll be able to see how badly shaped my eyes were O:

freakishly swelled up right? TT

not sure bout you guys, but I think I look like a ghost -.-

there were 2 more shots, but I think it all looked the same -.=" except the last photo :D hahas. which is this one, this 3rd one I uploaded :)
well, that's about all that happened today.
Labels: swell