Tuesday, December 30, 2008
{ 9:17 PM }
today was my final dance training for the year :) but, the training for CNY was disastrous X: we called it a day after like.. 1 (or 2)&a half eights? O: after that, we all (the sec2s) have to stay behind uh. cause we have to practise for CCA orientation. the ones that were already they due to CNY was Ros, Jocee, Rach&myself. Amira came today. I think she came to see? :D Bel&Nonoi joined us sec2s for practise&Amira followed. glad she did though X: hahas. she helped us choreograph a whole new dance. cause I'd agree that mine was a shitty piece, yea? :) haha. so, the 4 of us learnt new steps from Amira. it was still early uh. I think 1:35pm? around there :) the others came at 3pm? :D yea, around that timing. Jocee&me went to buy things first. Jocee wanted to buy books while I had to buy uniform. my Mum gave me $40 voucher. she asked me to use up the whole amount. but the main thing that I have to buy is my blouse. she asked me to buy 2. I did. size 44 -.=" $15 x 2 = $30. so I was left with $10 :D I was stuck. I didn't know which to buy. the windbreaker or P.E. t-shirts. in the end, I bought 2 P.E. t-shirt. 1 Matterhorn&1 Olympus :D haha. I had to top up $6 because the total price was $46 ^^
so after that, me&Jocee rushed up to the studio. cause Amira said she will be leaving the place at 3. &when I finished purchasing my shirts, it was already 3pm. but apparently, she was still there :D lucky us. haha. so, I quickly TRY&pick up the steps. I took me quite some time to screw it in my brains :) but, I managed in the end ^^ after Amira left, we all slacked X: lol. I played the drums a little, then went back to practising? lol. then blah. it just goes on :D haha. then I started doing handstands. LOL. eh, I'm not that bad at it okay?! ^^ JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE HIGHER&
PERFECT! :) hahas. I can actually stay in the position for.. 4-5 counts? Idk haha. achievement made for the day! x) I wanted to practise my spilts, but got a little lazy. LOL. &now, I just remembered about my dance assignment /: roars. 3 dance review on 3 different performance of 3 different genres :D &learn how to say kill, protect, attack, love in Tibet! x) I mean, the language X: lol. it's for our SYF. Dandy wants us to yell it out while we dance this one part. he wants our voice to overpower the music. like wth. haha. okay. that's all for today x)
oh, then after that I met up with my parents at Lot 1 for dinner. saw Solehin. then at the interchange, I saw Angie! :D
Pretty, Imy! hahas. yea okay, that's about it ;)
Labels: butt, chest, hips