Thursday, December 18, 2008
{ 9:46 PM }
today was a super tiring day :D as usual, I never leave the dance studio without any bruises :) hahas. but today's training wasn't at the dance studio. the sec4 N&T were getting their results today. wonder how most of them faired :) I bet they did great. cause I see lots of smiles :D I'm not sure why. no more studying or good results or friends. LOL. but anywho, studio or not, will still have bruises if its Dandy :) hahas. okay so like, my hair was
drenched after dance practise. I left slightly later.
then contacted Mum&Dad. they wanted to have lunch together. unfortunately, my ezlink card no money. I forgotten to ask my Dad for money to top up. so I had to use my own money. gahs. so I LRT-ed my way to CCK. waited for them at food culture, Lot 1, for practicall an hour. goshhhhh! so long
lahs!so finally they arrived :) ate my lunch. couldn't finish the food TT it was a lot! after that, Mum suggested we watch Twilight. I told her I want to watch midnight at Vivo. but she say no more midnight. then I was like.. TT lol. so I said, okay then. I'm fine with anything :) so we watched Twilight. the show was alright :D didn't meet my expectations X: hahas. I think read the book better :) hmm.. so after the movie, I
tersempak Sairi! :D as good looking as ever ^^ hahas. I suppose he did well for his Ns :D
after that, headed to Popular to get some stuffs. then when to take cash. mind you, my money! xD my ATM card okay! X: my Dad ask me to withdraw $150. gahs! heart pain TT lol. bought cake, pie&drinks :) then headed to CCK park. had somemore drinks -.=" then my parents ate
rojak while I read my book a little. then headed back home :)
&now, I'm updating this blog! :D hahas.
anyway, as I was watching Twilight, I heart was in such.. pain? lol. the guy was so sweet. I mean, the script
lahs xD I just kept thinking throughout the whole movie: I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. I want a boyf. (okay enough!) lols. seriously man. I wanted the same protection :) hahas. well, its way pass my bedtime. better get off the computer :D take care to all ^^
Labels: him