Thursday, December 11, 2008
{ 8:55 PM }
today's dance was awesome! :D hahas. why? cause I managed to choreograph. LOL. I mentioned that I was biting right? :) hees. anyway, the teachers said it was alright X: LOL. after dance, meet Mum&Dad at school. they went to buy my school books. while they did that, I went off with JocelyneCandyfloss
Laopo to Bukit Panjang Plaza. I was VERY paranoid. xD I was paranoid about bumping into Zul. okay, so in the end I did -.- I went there to have lunch with Jocelyne. we ate at KFC. I wanted to try the Fish Zinger :D it was super feeling. I couldn't finish it. didn't really taste as
wow as I expected it to be.
anyway, after that met with Jocelyne's Mum. went to buy
her school books. then
gah, like that lo xD hahas. the day I had at Bukit Panjang Plaza today was just unexplainable
lahs :) then it rained, heavily. then after the rain died, I went to Jocelyne's house. we just sat under the void deck. camwhored a little. then, contacted Zul. went to meet him under
his void deck cause.. he sending me home. lol. his block&Jocelyne's just next to each other :) so like, he sent me home,
blah, blah, blah. HE TOUCHED ME! lol. so yea, that's about it :)
okay, since I'm about to upload pictures from today, might as well I spill the beans that the hair you see in my pictures below&to the left hand side of my blog is Jocelyne's. lols. she was playing around with her hair yesterday&wanted to see what I would look like with long hair x) so there! hahas. that's the results if I have long hair :D &trust me, I so wanna keep it that long xD I miss my long hair :( been cutting it mercilessly! xD gee.. the last time I had long hair was when I'm.. 5/6? -.- even then, it wasn't that long. it only reached below my armpits, lol. okay, whatever :) hahas. enjoy.



