Monday, December 29, 2008
{ 6:54 AM }
a very big
Hello to all the citizens of Singapore&other countries that has been visiting my blog which I don't know of :) hm. I'm bored to the core. I was expecting pictures from my dearest dancemates, Rosalind, Rachel, Venus(!), Jocee(-.=")&Lynn(?) lol. okay, wth. but seriously
lah! freakishly bored without pictures to edit-edit! I've got a few pictures of Jocee from her ><" she says if I'm too bored, edit it -.- LOL. you should have send me the other photos first X: roar, roar. I think I won't get it in time? I want to get it before Friday cause that's when I start my MIA-
thang from the computer. roars.
hmm, I tried to persuade Mum to let me stay at home on Friday night. okay, she&Dad has to go over to my grandmum's. they will be home superrrrrrrrrr late. &I mean like until somewhat 3am like that. cause on the 3rd of January, it's my Cousin's wedding day. &my CCA orientation happens to fall on the same day. so I can't rush over from West Coast to Bangkit. that's still not bad. but if I reach home at 3am? how long will I be able to sleep? -.- I need 8 hours of rest! 5 is the minimum. anyway, I failed to persuade. so on Friday, I'll be sleeping over at Irfan&Isyraf's.
the weather is nice now, (7:17am) :D it's raining heavily. it compliments the misty morning, doesn't it? ^^ the smell of fresh air&morning dew..
ahhhhh. crap :) hah. so.. I don't really feel like camwhoring, what do you suggest I should do now? /: bleh. dk
lah xD I suppose.. I'll camwhore xD haha. if can, cause my camera's battery died -.- hmm, if not, will just read my book :)
can't wait for the day to start. cause I'm going to WCP at 2pm today. can finally inline skate again! :D woooooh ^^ &I'll be wearing my newwwwwwwww green cap :) haha. I haven't decide what to wear yet though /: bleh. I'd say this has been a random post :)