<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Saturday, December 27, 2008 { 4:20 PM }

it's already 4:24pm, Venus still not online. I've received some pictures from Jocee :) not much. hahas. some were her own photos ><" I edited it too out of pure boredom. so, I suppose I'll just update without pictures uh. perhaps when I get the picture, I'll just post it seperately :D

anyway..

26th December 2008, Friday:
I woke up from a shock :D lol. I thought I was late for dance. the usual. didn't check my phone. it was still rather early. so, I on-ed the computer. then Jocee called. she asked me if I knew that dance was cancelled for the day. I went: wtf. I mean like, so last minute lah! frigging school! X: anyway, we still got training. it's for the sec1 orientation :) it was originally 2 - 5 but since CNY dance practise was cancelled, we bring it forth, 1 - 4 (but we ended at 5:30pm like that :P).

I met up with Jocee&Rosalind first at Lot 1's McDonald :) cause I wanted to go Cotton On&see, see :D &also, we had some issues/matters to discuss about. shan't elaborate on it. we walked around Lot 1 till around 11 or 12 plus? can't quite remember. I think 12 uh. but before that, Rosalind bought a cardigan from Cotton On, I bought a green cap from the Blues&Jocee bought shades from the Blues too :D I love the cap! very worth x) I suppose. haha. Lynn texted Jocee before we left. she wanted apple pie&coke. so we headed to Mac before leaving. then at Mac, they were giving out balloons! :D then I saw the green one, was immediately attracted to it :) but this small boy or girl (I can't tell ><" it was a toddler. lol) took it first! roar! so I just take a contrasting colour to green :) ORANGE! :D LRT-ed our way to school.

then, jengjengjeng xD band had to put their chairs&things at our side. so we were pissed off. but, it can't be helped -.=" it's for the sec1 orientation. but what irritated me most was that they wore their shoes in the room! like hello!!! I roll on that fucking floor! it's no wonder why I had rashes for the passed few days. hmphs.

at first, I thought that dance training gonna suck cause of all the conflicts, ecetera. but it failed to prove me right :) I had A LOT of fun. I emphasis on a lot :D hahas. we had whacked up fun camwhoring here&there ^^ but I pity Venus uh. she merely took the pictures. we were like taking advantage of her iPhone ><" lol. but her phone really rocks la! :D the pictures uber gorgeous ^^ hahas.

after dance, we all walked to LRT station. then yadahyadahyadah. Jocee, Lynn&Rachel were so nice as to send me to CCK ;) hahas. we chit chatted throughout the journey home :D especially Jocee&I! haha.

then when I arrived home, Mum, Dad&I pray together after I shower&blah. after prayers, we went out to Lot 1 :) we watched a movie, Bedtime story! my Dad rated it 10/10 siols! haha. it's super rare that he does, so that means, go catch it! ^^ it's cute lah :D the movie, I mean. hahas. after movie, went to McDonalds. Mum ate McWings with Dad. my Dad ate Chocolate McFlurry toos :D while I just had Hot Chocolate with marshmellows :D mwahahah. after eating&all, we walked home from Lot 1. arrived home at exactly 12 midnight :) heee. &that's about it for Friday x)

Today:
okay, today we didn't go out :) perhaps at night? Idk uhs. I've been online since morning till now :D I chatted with Batrisyia&Zul not too long ago :D hahas. Batrisyia - new friend :) hees. I shan't take pictures of the conversation cause it's too long luhs. so, will just copy&paste ^^ enjoy :P


[c=57]dαяяεи[/c] [c=4][b],[/b][/c] has left the conversation.

Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
eh..
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
spoiler TT
zuL, says:
lol
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Butt! I call you that, you call me Boobs! xD
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
gurau je tau X: lol.
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
i call you PANTAT AH
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
jkjk
zuL, says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I call you Kentot can?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
anything ladeyyyy
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
hahahahaha.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
dwlahdwlah.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I think of something esle
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Zul is bacin.
zuL, says:
shut up
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
then sasa? kentot? hahaha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
tak. Sasa CANTIK
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol.
zuL, says:
hahahahaha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
kan, kan?
zuL, says:
tak
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
eeeeeeee.
zuL, says:
sasa GEMOK
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
DIAM AH KURUS.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
zuL, says:
diam ah gemok
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok !
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gwmok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
okay... i think i should stop playing gooseber-ry
zuL, says:
gemok!
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
(:
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!
zuL, says:
gemok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
DAH CUKUP.
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
lols
zuL, says:
okay
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
melebih.
zuL, says:
gemok!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!Bacin!
zuL, says:
tak fair
zuL, says:
copy and paste
zuL, says:
hahaha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
it's called using your intellegence
zuL, says:
yelah pandai
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
masyeh.
zuL, says:
same-same
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
different-different
zuL, says:
samer - samer lahhh !
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
haha.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
Iknow lah!
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
why skarang dh tak call each other syg & dear????
zuL, says:
?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
o.0
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lolllll.
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
sasa told me you guys called each other sayang & dear
zuL, says:
really !
zuL, says:
i mean
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
yes, really.
zuL, says:
really ?
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
OMG
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
ZUL START FIRST, tt means... Zul start flirting with sasa first kan?
zuL, says:
huh?
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
tak lah, maen maen ajer
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
lols
zuL, says:
sasa sayang , you told her that ?
zuL, says:
hahahaha
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
lols
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
wah, really sia
zuL, says:
really what ?
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
both of you flirting la
zuL, says:
hahaha
zuL, says:
wth
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
okay. now I'm hungry -.-
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
same, i haven eat lunch
zuL, says:
gemok hungry
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
okay, let's eat. &abandon my Dear
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol.
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
lols
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
byebye
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
kalau tak, camner nak jadi gemok?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
tul tak?
zuL, says:
tul tul
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
SO LONG SUCKERS, jkjk
zuL, says:
shes talking to you sasa
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
no, i'm talking to you, senior (:
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
bleh, jkjk
zuL, says:
senoir , respect siket
zuL, says:
okay . BANYAK
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
i dun even know how you look like....
zuL, says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
bancin.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
bacin *
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
that's how he looks like.
zuL, says:
im not in the sch next year
zuL, says:
hahahah
zuL, says:
wtf sia
zuL, says:
lol
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
you goinggg ite?
zuL, says:
yeah , ite
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
siak je.
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
results lom dapat.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
diam ha.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
ah *
zuL, says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I'm telling you, you better study.
zuL, says:
ite lah . if i go poly , i'll give you wantever you what
zuL, says:
you tell me to study afta Os =.=
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
haha
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
brb, i go eat
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
SHIT
zuL, says:
want*
zuL, says:
okay
zuL, says:
go
zuL, says:
eat
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
TERLUPER NAK SEMBAHYG -.-
zuL, says:
sembahyang dgn sasa
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
lols
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I pray already lah.
[b][c=1]MR. WOMAN[/c][/b][c=4]♥[/c] says:
nehmind, still got time
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
you yang belum sembahyang.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
semalam tak gi sembahyang Jumaat kan?
zuL, says:
dah . semalam sembayang jumaat tau
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol.
zuL, says:
really !
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
semalam jer.
zuL, says:
yelah
zuL, says:
semalam lah
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
ayeee.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
ader orang tu nye birthday nak datang
zuL, says:
a'ah
zuL, says:
ade orang tu nye birthday nak datang
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
makin tua la orang tu eh?
zuL, says:
a'ah
zuL, says:
makin tue
zuL, says:
sume orang makin tue
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
ah. ye lah. nanti nak kahwin kan?
zuL, says:
nak nak !
zuL, says:
lol
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
jangan luper nak jemput
zuL, says:
takya jemput .
zuL, says:
kahwin dgn you , buat ape nak jemput ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
ah, ye lah tuuu.
zuL, says:
eh nonoo . wait till your 18 .
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
nak kahwin siang kan? kahwin je ngan orang lain.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
18 keparrr?
zuL, says:
wait till your 18 la
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
24!
zuL, says:
yalah
zuL, says:
oh
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol.
zuL, says:
yah
zuL, says:
luper
zuL, says:
24
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
sentiaser.
zuL, says:
and i'll be .. 27
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
eh..
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
cool gitu
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
now I'm 14, you're 17.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
hah.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
zuL, says:
10 years !
zuL, says:
haha
zuL, says:
lamer seh
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
eeeeeeeee. tak tau sabarrr.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
X:
zuL, says:
hahaha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
meh, nak kahwin ngan I? graduate dari U dulu
zuL, says:
ala
zuL, says:
tak cakap siang2
zuL, says:
next year i ite tau ,
zuL, says:
graduate dari ite k ?
zuL, says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
taklehtakleh.
zuL, says:
ala
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
nak U jugak.
zuL, says:
nak i ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
taktaktak!
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
zuL, says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
University.
zuL, says:
oh
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
haha xD
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lamer-lamer tak makan jugak tau gemok ni.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
lol
zuL, says:
tu you yang nak or parents you yang nak ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
duer-duer
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
amacam? lol
zuL, says:
macam bodo je
zuL, says:
lol
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
tak! aper yang bodoh nye?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
pandai per.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
graduate dari U siollllsxzc
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
zuL, says:
okay okay . you graduate drp uni . i graduate drpp ite
zuL, says:
sasa kan pandai
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
taknakkkkkkkkkkk.
zuL, says:
boleh lah
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
my Hubby must also be smart
zuL, says:
ape seh
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
smart like me.
zuL, says:
haha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
xD
zuL, says:
wth
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
kalau tak, cannotttt
zuL, says:
ite smart what .
zuL, says:
atleast ite cert , not just O level cert
zuL, says:
smart kan !
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I never say not smart. but I prefer Uni. Uni is at a higher rank
zuL, says:
ala
zuL, says:
you sorang smart
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
aper ala ala?
zuL, says:
you sorang lah grad at uni
zuL, says:
hahaha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
in my opinion, chey.. lol. nyway, in my opinion, if I graduate from Uni, so must my husband.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
that way we're equals.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
kalau I gi ITE takper jugak.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
but I'm not gonna let it happen.
zuL, says:
you have high expectation ,
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I wanna lead a good life
zuL, says:
yeah , you will when you find a future hubby thats from uni
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
exactly!
zuL, says:
im no gonna be your hubby
zuL, says:
so sad
zuL, says:
hahha
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
if you wanna be then go study la.
zuL, says:
im not as clever as you
zuL, says:
not even CLOSE
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
O level prelims, I wanna score 10points.
zuL, says:
wa
zuL, says:
see
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
please la.
zuL, says:
i love you mann
zuL, says:
10 points
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
that's just a saying.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
when it happens,
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
then you can say you love me.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
hahaha.
zuL, says:
lol
zuL, says:
im not even close to a clever
zuL, says:
im not academically good lah .
zuL, says:
i only good in sportss
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
-.-
zuL, says:
im telling about myself , really
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
yeayea.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
ehs. I go makan first.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
be a good boy&stay here.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
don't pass away.
zuL, says:
haha
zuL, says:
sasa !
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
what?
zuL, says:
dont eat too much ! remember , your fat
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
yeayea. I remember.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
when Pantat returns, tell her I go eat
zuL, says:
haha
zuL, says:
okay
zuL, says:
go now

zuL, has left the conversation.

Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
eh?


keep it on a low profile after reading this, yea? :D hahas. okay, that's about it :) take care people!

Labels: