Wednesday, December 31, 2008
{ 7:38 PM }
zuL, says:
heyy
zuL, says:
gtg now .
this is where I got pissed.
zuL, says:
fahmy online . im sure your talking to him
zuL, says:
byee
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
o.0
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
sembahyang pon salah ker?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
kener fitnah sey.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
finefine.
zuL, says:
lol
zuL, says:
saper cakap salah ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
hm, nehminds.
zuL, says:
and oh . happy chatting . goodnight
what's with him?
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
wtf ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
padahal I was praying.
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
whats with him ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
exactly.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
there was once, I gave him attitude also.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
then he was like: what's with you? we're only friends.. something something I can't remember X:
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
haha
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
hes jealous, i can tell
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
we only talk what, nth much
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I can tell it too -.- I'm not blind.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I feel like he doesn't realise anything when he's with me.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
he is like oblivious to his surrounding.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
even Andy could tell that I'm special to him.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
wth.
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
haha
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
but good tt hes jealous
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
means.....
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
he really2 fell for u
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
that's what I'm afraid of.
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
why
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
he really wants u actually
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
as much as I want to explain myself, I can't.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
&mind you. there's a huge difference between can't&won't.
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
and whats with u n him ?
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
u cant or wont ?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
can't.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
cause I myself Idk what's going on la.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
&what do you mean?
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
idk la
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
im like the 3rd party here
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
fcuk
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
you're not.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
&please, don't try to find a way out of this.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
I mean..
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
how likely is it that you would come up with any idea such as: stop talking to me?
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
i wont do that
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
just tt, zul got to know you b4 i did
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
what has that got to do with this?
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
we're both just friends.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
who got to know who first has no link to anything.
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
ntah
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
zul la..
[b]HáƒîzùlFâhmÿ[/b] says:
merepek ah mcm gini
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
thank you for having some senses X:
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
drop the topic lah.
Safura .BZ , sugarpop says:
suddenly I no mood to talk already.
I seriously think I should avoid him for the moment. I need him to let me go. I need the space, now. but I don't think he'll give up that easily /: &I'm afraid that Fahmy might hate me. ah, fuck.
for the first time I'm asking,
will anyone help me out here?Labels: unlikely