Saturday, January 17, 2009
{ 5:26 AM }
I didn't talk about busker's corner, haven't I? :D hahas, apparently, it rocks ;) yeaa.. okay uh. for a last minute item, we rule :) hmm.. I had no supporters. so, yea. was rather disappointed that none got to watch. okay, seriously.. I'm always sleeping at 12am for the previous days. then I have to be up by somewhat 5am. I keep falling asleep in class. oh&I'm up right now cause I've got A Maths test at
7:30am today. wth. kay ah. better shower now. bye :D
6:19amokay, finish showering&changing already :) meeting Iman at CCK later. we'll be going to school together by LRT, duh :D lol. I kind of lost my confidence.. I was with Nadia yesterday. I met her at Yew Tee MRT station :) I miss her. she lost all contacts, ha. ha X: so she retrieved mine first! :D YAY. haha. &she said: " Zul falls in love with every girl " I'm like.. okay. so, I'm nothing. feel kind of cheated but, wth. I think that it's only right he does make me feel that way cause I quite close to Fahmy toos /: but, it's aight. I got my feelings straightened out already. I don't really like Zul. I haven't fallen for him. it's just that.. I'm miss having to care or be close to a guy again. I only take him for a substitute&I hate myself for it. how can I un-mislead him? /: urghs. I wish my parents would confiscate my phone. then I won't be able to contact him again. does not-replying him helps? X: okay, stop. Safura, just shut up.
I'll just let thing goes by on itself.
I'm still waiting for the busker's corner video btw. 1 video is blur, not a very good quality but it's about the full thing. the 2nd video, quite good quality but taken from the side&it's only 2 dance. even that, the first dance isn't full. well, I've got nothing else.. take care :) wish me luck for my test today.
Labels: if I am