Sunday, January 11, 2009
{ 4:11 AM }
I randomly woke up at 3:50am :D lol. okay, wth. hahas. for the passed few days, school has been pretty alright :) the school seems rather boring. you all must be thinking: school has always been boring -.=" well, no. it hasn't. the people
in the school is what that makes the school boring. so basically, I'm saying that we're boring :D ha. ha. okay, stop. crap talk. hmm, so, if you guys have noticed.. okay stop is like my new favourite phrase :D okay, stop. okay, stop. okay, serious, stop :) hahahahahha -.- damn, I need a life.
anyway,
I don't quite recall much about what that has been happening over the passed few days. it's like, I live the life. &that's about it. lol. don't see a point in rememberinng. there was one day, Idk when, Ain told me: " Zul says he misses you. " lol. I'm like, wow. he must really missed me to have told Ain X: LOL. well.. ><"
ANYWAY........on Friday, I got caught for my friendship band.
wattafoooook la, like that also want catch. then paiseh me sia. make me sit at the empty space infront of the whole school, fish you Chui. my singlish moment :) harhar. it was like.. roar. I was the first to be caught. &the others, they all get caught toos. but they were sent at the back of the "stage". so it's like, they can hide
la. &they're one group bunched together. I did have company on the floor. lol. after me was Farris. then, Irsyad or something. sec4 senior uh. then about 3-4 other girls? yea. then the rest from the back joined. &I'm feeling bloody pissed about it cause some girls don't get caught. guys too! some girl's right, their skirt super shorter than mine. fringe more than mine. in fact, I was close to fringeless! X: I merely had my side fringe out. even that isn't a lot uh. wth
seyh. Monday I have a 2nd spot check.
yesterday I went to Sakura restaurant for lunch. cause it's my Dad's birthday uh. lunched there with my 2 Godfamily&
Uztaz. HAHA xD ate a lot. until super bloated. then, I kind of texted somebody.. Iman's going to find out sooner or later, Idk. but even if she does,
Iman, please don't talk about it :D cause I feel that talking about him annoys you. &somehow annoys me too ^^ thanks. lol. okay, so I texted Zul X: asked him a random question here&there. then when I got home, I tried to do my homework. but super hard. somehow. Idk uh. it's E Maths! omg. A Maths no kick
laaaaa ;D hah, kidding. okay uh, but so far, I'm doing much better at A Maths. I ended up falling asleep btw :) lol. slept till 7:30pm. then had a wash up. put on my facial mask&on-ed the computer :) onlined. Zul chatted with me. all the same bullshits. just.. not like before. I'm sure you guys understand uh. for the first time, he willingly talked about Maths with me :D LOL. I asked for his help too with my quadratic equation. then we talked otp. till 11:59pm.
I miss him. like, really a lot. I hated myself so much for doing what I did to him. back then, I knew my feelings. I just didn't want everyone else to know bout it. &also, I knew that even if no one knew it from me, they could see it. it's frigging obvious how much I liked him. but, I had to go to the extend to break his heart. hah, break his heart.. that's the first. I suppose, after the distance we gave between each other.. my feelings just felt like it doesn't care about anything else but justice for it's own&also to him. but right now, I feel like perhaps, the distance gave him a sign to give up on me&he did. Idk.. wish he didn't. but, how do I get him to have to confidence to get me? /: he was strumming the guitar last night while we were otp. it was.. nice. why only now did I know about how much he was capable of? I was too full of myself, wasn't I? if only.. if only. how much I hated, if. Zulfadhli, you made me cry that night. that very night, 10 January 2009 at exactly 11:59pm.okay, so like, we hung up cause my Dad caught me otp. he took my phone away
siol. I'll be calling him again though. lol. at....... 5am later :D hahas. it's sort of a deal that we made yesterday. so, 10 times max. hopes he wakes up, cause if he did, then a miracle would have just happened. haha. well, that is what he said uh. so, I've got nothing much to update from here. take care people :D loves to all. &pray to God, I pray to Allah that all the wars in this world would stop /: okay, fine. I hate politics. so, I don't quite know a specific war. LOL. whatever, serious now. little childrens getting hurt O: how terrible..
Labels: absence makes hearts grow fonder