Thursday, January 22, 2009
{ 10:40 PM }
pictures are in, but not all. so we'll wait okay? :D patience! haha.
the passed few days of this week has been really
kekek :D haha. in order words.. Idk how to translate uh! ha xD but it has been truly enjoyable :) especially today when Khairi was reciting
"his" poem :)
kan, Khairi? it's not copyrighted, betul tak? we all were like, HAHAHAHAHA. cause that poem was actually written by me, lol. last night, Khairi texted&call me in desperate desire for me to write the poem for him. &surprisingly, Ms. Kwek sort of liked the poem :) woohoo.
well-done eh Khairi :) haha, okay Safura, STOP. lol. kay uh. I better get off the computer :) take care people ^^
-
seeing how detailed my post are
MOST of the time, I decided to edit this post :) so hello citizens of Singapore (&others).
weeks passed&I'm frigging tired. haven't been sleeping well due to the fact that I always sleep at midnight&wake up at around 4:45am. like, wth. that aside, I'm really worn out by dance but I can't say anything to my Dad if I wish to stay in dance. I suppose I'm doing really good at dance cause I'm given a few responsibilty here&there together with Rosalind. so, I don't wish to somewhat ruin chances of getting a rank in the committee all because of this. okay, the previous sentence seems like there isn't any link to what I'm talking about. lol. maybe cause I'm still sleepy? argh. I'm so glad that today I have to sit in for only 1 lesson which is art. so, I decided to just neglect all the other homework&do my art instead. which, I have not fully completed. I've been doing my homework more proper than I did last year. but still, I do leave out my homework sometimes :P especially Maths. both E&A. cause to me, I can't move on if I keep getting a question wrong -.-"
also, I've been feeling.. very lonely. I've got great peeps around me aight, but.. Idk
la. Idw to say it here. Idw anyone to
terasa. is it worth? I mean, staying in dance club. is it? take it from my view which I won't be elaborating what is my view.
if everything was sealed with a kiss
then I'd seal your pain
this line is so common
so, I'd like to change
change it to something no one
has heard or read before
something that's able to traumatized your puny brains
in a dreadful beautiful, way
certain things might have to stay
certain things just have to remain the same
but your feelings,
it change?
my feelings was something I set aside
when I'm with different people all the time
I go oblivious to the surrounding
even to the pounding of my heart
at the end of each day
on my bed
I'd think back again
was I really alive today?
would I be dead tomorrow?
in my defense, silence.this poem is crap work but, there's somewhat a hidden message in it. it's my way of saying what I mean in the previous paragraph. &I don't quite think the message is so hidden. anywho, going to go shower now. bye :)
Labels: copyrighted?