Sunday, January 04, 2009
{ 8:56 PM }
someone requested me to update :) hahas. sorry
la. was busy.
2nd January 2009, Friday:like wow. hahas. 2009 already /: oh wells, first day of school was pretty shitty. I don't want to say much bout it. I thought our class was going to be somewhat awesome uh. but it is sooooo dull! my form teacher is new to the school. name's Ms. Jessilyn Kang :D hah. okay uh. quite a nice teacher :) hee. I'm sitting next to Ain in class! ;) yay. I might be the Art rep. it's between me&Nadia. oh yea.. haha. so whatever uh. I don't mind if she gets the job. I don't want to be responsible for anything X: lol. dance was cancelled for the day. we had to do a run through for the CCA orientation. I cried when Mr. Lee talked to us. like wtf. I shan't say what he said uh. not relevant. at the end of the day, Jocee followed me to Lot 1. I did a bit of my English homework when I got home. &that's about it.
3rd January 2009, Saturday:congratulations to my cousin for a successful(?) wedding :)
anyway,
I woke up all sleepy, lazy&tired. me&Jocee planned to meet at BP LRT around 7am. I was about half an hour late X: LOL. apologized okay! :D so went to school&I forgot what we did. LOL. got changed&blah. we performed&teached&ushered, blahblah to the sec1s. it was a really, really, really tiring day! I slept during our second break xD damn it was a good sleep. hahas. received a call from Mum. she told me to go over to my Godmum's place. cause they going for my Cousin's wedding too. when arrived, it was rather packed already uh. I was the center of attraction as usual :D lol. kidding. okay, Idk xD haha. cause I came there wearing my dance tee, 3/4 pants, tennis shoes&a green cap X: LOL. so when I came, went into my aunt's room&changed! ^^ the wedding was held at my Grandmum's place btw :) um, my Grandmum took my cousin in since she was a baby
arh. yea, so ya xD haha. all the people that attended were my relatives&cousin's&aunt's friends :) each&everyone of them were
mat&minah reps :D yes, I've got good connections with these peeps. ha. ha. the day was super long. I didn't eat breakfast, lunch&dinner. but at the end of the day, I gorge down on my Cousin's wedding hampers filled with chocolates, crackers, jellies&yea, you get the idea :) I asked my Mum if I could sleep over at my Grandmum's place&she said okay! :D hahas. so I slept over there for one day.
Today:&hello people, I'm back :) hahas. okay, lame shits. I found out something that didn't surprise me at all but I ain't going to discuss it here. so, there isn't nothing much to talk about for today :D so, that's about it!
&there, I've updated ;) take care.
Labels: one fall