Saturday, January 17, 2009
{ 7:04 PM }
today was super duper wuper fun :D ooooooh, tisssst. okay wth. lol. went to Amiera's house after A Maths test. we went to Ten Mile junction first to have our breakfast. I felt like shitting after eating the good hot porridge! ^^ delicious :D haha. pictures will be up soon. so anyway, we went to Lot 1 first. after that, MRT-ed our way to Woodlands. from there, we took 969(?) to Amiera's house. it's super nearby to my Grandmum's house :D so nice. haha. so, we all changed out of our uniforms. I was very simple :) I merely wore my OP shirt&skirt :D yay. haha. okay, so like.. for the very first time, I let down my hair :D ooooo. haha. I used Amiera's wax, WHICH, is the sex :D okay stop. that was super duper wuber retarded :D okay Safura, STOP. lol. I'm crazy :) anyway, I waxed my hair. BAM. it looked super thick :D Iman says it looks like a wiggggg :D cooooool, HAHA. we took a bus to LaSalle. like, wth. the air conditioner spoilt
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. we were suffocating there. Iman&I just slept in the bus while Amiera just watched everything else that's going on :D hahahahahaha. the this
apek next to me also was sleeping. he keep falling onto me! onto my boobs to be precise! WTH. so, I shifted a little bit more to Iman. lol. we alighted the bus after Sungei Road? I don't quite recall. lol. we walked, walked around to find LaSalle. we didn't know where it was. instead, we found NAFA. they were also having an Open House. we eventually found LaSalle thanks to this
cute man :D HAHAHA. Iman&Amiera should know what I mean by cute ;) lol.
at LaSalle, we met up with Amiera's friend, Fadli (KC), which I found really really cute! :D haha. his hair damn cool,
can? :D it was highlighted green at the front. haa. he brought us to the place where he was painting at. it's damn niceeeeeeeeeee! :D then I saw Conrad ;) lol. psssst. haha. then we painted this canvas! Iman&me uh. Amiera don't want to.
what seyh Amiera, nonsense eh! hahaha. I was really fun
lah! we left the place at about 4. we left for the Library. our initial plans was to do our art homework crap there. lol. but we ended up crapping :) then, we all met up with Mira with Hairul for awhile. while otw meeting them, I asked Amiera why is KC called KC when his name is Fadli. then she said she don't know but KC fly has been his nickname ever since Secondary school. &when I heard, I started singing: "
Sugar, Sugar how you get so fly. " &Iman joined in: "
KC, KC how you get so fly. " lol. we kept singing that song :D haha. after meeting the two, we were planning to meet KC as he felt bad for not entertaining us. but in the end, he couldn't leave the school. he has to finish the painting. so, he had to overnight at his school, cool right? :D haha. same goes for Conrad. so anyway, after the hoohaa (lol), we went home. in the MRT, we crapped really really a lot&Iman together with me started choreographing to " KC how you get so fly " lol. we camwhored a lot in the MRT ;D patience, I'm waiting for the pictures. it's with Amiera :) oh&all of a sudden, Amiera initiated to
lepak at Yew Tee :D so they came over. not at my place
la but the park. we slacked there eating donuts&otah :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD oh&Amiera recorded a video of Iman&me to our " KC how you get so fly " :) lol.
I had a fun day, what about you? :D I know you're jealous, hah. BYE. oh&Amiera was like so funny uh :D lol. she talked to KC about me being a dancer. &also to this random girl. LOL. Iman&Amiera said that I most probably going to end up at LaSalle after O levels, wth. lol.
Labels: Flowy