Saturday, February 14, 2009
{ 8:08 AM }
if I could do it all..I really wish that I was superwoman. no, not in that sense of having super powers&such but in a sense of helping people :) for the passed few days, I simply have no words to describe. at the end of the day, everything just sums up to one single
biatch. you do the maths&see for yourself. &I'm telling you this, one very
fineeeeeeeeeeeee day, everything will crumble on her. &trust me it won't be easy or nice. it'll take her, Idk how long to pick up the pace.
yesterday was Friday the 13th. it's a so-called a bad-luck-day. so, whatever
lah kan.. but then again, yesterday had a lot of issues o.o first issue was.. Idk
ah.. Liyana said Sukarno getting bashed? yea, something like that. then after recess was this issue for Syaifran. that one was really.. -.="
thennnnn after thatttttt.. we (A'in, Iman&Natasha, including myself of course) went downstairs to meet Alin&Atin. but we got held back to go to the canteen as there was another issue............. sighs. I like Jasmine -.- so relaxed. lol. I sat next to her&talked very litte. lol. then went back to the big group&talked a little again. after everything, we finally got to the
reason(?) of the conflict. it's that biatch. then I finally get to cool off under the aircon at the canteen. we chilled, they ate, I ate (a bun). then blah blah. something happened again. I helped a little, was too stressed out myself. not with anything in particular but with my studies as well as CCA. I feel like I can't cope /: Idk
lah. okay wait, I
CAN cope, just that there's too many.. arghhhh. damn it
luhs. I want to put things aside
lah!happy thoughts.. happy thoughts.. happy. thoughts.
Iman's birthday is coming up! :) I've never given her anything for her birthday before, LOL. so, perhaps this time I will ^^ wonder what to get her.. oh wait, speaking of birthdays, today's Faidzal's. lol. happy birthday Dude :) even though I know he won't be seeing this. lol. geeeees.. today I might be going out with Zul later, Idk. lol. he very.. gah. expect me to go out at night! wth. lol. he wants to bring me to the place where he always
lepak at. it's in Yew Tee. but, I can't go out at night
seh.. even if it's at Yew Tee X: lol. I'm now trying to think of an excuse to tell my parents X: haha. I'm serious. cause it's like, there's something up his sleeves. so, Idk
lah :D anyway, I am to finish up my homework&clean my room by today! woohoooooooo!
okay
lah. nothing to talk about already. take care peeps ;)
to all my baby(s):
take care, I love you, B! jangan conflict banyak-banyak. nanti I jugak yang susah, kannnn? :) hahahahaha.&to Iman:
Baby, you always have me :) cheer up. I'll help you this Monday aights? I hope to see you on either today or tomorrow. hope that's possible.Labels: the expressionless face