Tuesday, February 03, 2009
{ 8:28 PM }
my days has been totally sucky very recently -.=" roar. first of all, I'm locked out from all my valuables. my phone, mp3, PSP&computer, gone. okay, not exactly literally gone
lah. just that my privilege has been taken away. so.. yea,
whatev. &I'm using my Dad's computer now as he&Mum has went out to the market to get some groceries. anyway, secondly, I'm down with flu&cough for over a week! wth right?! tsk. I just went to see a doctor yesterday night, ha. ha. I thought the sickness would just go away after some time but no...... it chose to stay. damn it. so, today I slept a lot in class all due to the medicines. on the labels is says: " may cause drowsiness " :) so, I was pretty much excused from most lessons, hahahaha. I tried to stay awake during Social Studies though. cause Khairi was like: " if you're gonna be sleeping like this all day, might as well you rest at home " haha, so very true x) anyway, I appreciate everyone's concern for me :) I love you peeps ;) hmm, moving on.. hmm, Idk what else. haha. I suppose I've been receiving lots of compliments? x) oh, oh&Mr. Malik super random today! hahahaha. he was like: " eh, do you know something? do you know that you're pretty? I like to look at your eyes " WTF. LOL. I was so shock that I almost fell off the bench (all thanks to A'in :P).
okay, aside from school hours, dance was pretty alright :) wheees. &I was assigned as level trainer for the sec2s, gah. whatever uh.. was super surprised&shocked that it wasn't Rosalind X: hmm, okay
ah. I think that's about all that I have to update? well, lots of things happened over the past few days but these are just the few that I can briefly talk about :)
overall, I wonder how 2009 is gonna end up like. oh&I miss having a boyf. :) but that doesn't mean I'm desperate for one! okay? :D take care, Lovelies.
your's truly ;)
Labels: biatch