<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Thursday, April 09, 2009 { 9:14 PM }

honestly.. I don't see a point posting about what happened today. if you were to click on Liyana&Nina's link on my blog, you will know what happen :) but.. honestly, I can't stand the fact that their post not detailed. so, people.. here's the full story.

before I begin, were you expecting me to beg you for mercy? breakdown? cry? well, since you were such a nice friend to me (in the past). until buy for me perfume, I apologise, okay? :D smile, hahahahahahaha. &to my best friend (a year ago), sorry I didn't get to treat you Yami Yoghurt. after all your charity for me. always lending me money&using your phone to sms. I love the two of you :) okay, that was serious shit :D no joke.

so.. Idk when this all started, but what I know is that Liyana has been bearing a grudge against me for quite sometime. I think, since our art project? I don't blame her for it cause I keep doing all the painting. lol. moving on.. days passed. nothing. then we had social studies project. Liyana&Nina gave attitude to Iman, A'in&myself. done&over. then the most recent one would be during English lesson. we were suppose to choose a group for CLAP. Ms. Yap wanted multi-racial :) &.. un-sexist? xD so in the group was A'in, Iman, Khairi, Haikal, Faizal, Irshhad, Bryan&I. we need to create 5 groups. meaning 8 people per group. then Liyana&Nina groupless. I felt bad bout it. so when Hedy was choosing people to join her group, I suggested her to take in Liyana&Nina. then Liyana turned&said: " asal boleh jer? " -anyhow only (something like that.) then I was like: " abeh, kau nak pilih group maner lagi? " -then, which other group you plan to choose? then she went: " diam-diam suaa. " I wanted to actually yell back what's your problem, but I hold back. then at night, I went online. chatted with her. I asked what happened just now. then she said she was just irritated&apologised to me. I thought okay, so it wasn't my fault. cause if it was, I was ready to apologise. I mean, like it was really bad of us, me, to leave out the two of them.

then the next day in school, we had to decorate the class for International Friendship day. I'm in A'in's team&honestly, I fear of being too bossy X: &it's like, A'in is the leader, lol. moving on.. before our last period which was Literature, Liyana said that she was coming to class immediately after History, which was my Literature lesson ah. then I said okay. then, Nina was in a separate literature class from Iman&I. her class went to the computer lab. normally, we would just open up the partition in our class but due to the decoration, we couldn't do it. then, Nina asked me where to meet before going off to the lab. I said classroom. then she left. the area next to my class was very, very, very noisy. construction ongoing. Mr. Rozells couldn't stand it either. so, we left the class&went to the lab as well. then, after class, Iman wanted to go to the canteen. I stopped her ah. I said that Liyana&Nina meeting us in class. so we went up to class. they were inside. Idk how cause I asked for the class key from Hedy. then I yelled from outside. I asked Liyana how she got in. completely ignored me. she opened the door for us to enter, I asked her again&she simply pointed to the middle door. she didn't face me at all. okay, fine. so blah, blah.. day went on. 2 things that irritated me on that day. first: she thought we went to the canteen. wtf. I already said I will meet you in the classroom. even after you found out that we didn't go to the canteen, you still gave me attitude. second: " buat penat je stayback/datang " -waste my time only coming. wtf was that all about? spare a thought for me will you? I have my speech day rehearsal. I sacrificed my eating time just to be there with you two. after we all left, I had no time to eat already. I immediately went for my speech day rehearsal&I felt like fainting. I even almost vomit. okay fine.. Idc about that anymore. oh&before we all left the room, that was when Khairi told me that Liyana hates me.

moving on.. at first, I wanted to just keep things to myself (&Iman, A'in, they all ah). but it's like.. I would rather salvage things then to let it die. won't you? so I asked Nina. I told her things like how irritated I was with her attitude. I asked what did I do wrong&such. Nina just keep telling me to relax&says that Liyana was just having her regular mood swings. I'm like.. okay. hmm.. obviously before telling Nina I knew that surely she was going to spill the beans to Liyana. but I decided, why not try&trust her? we've been friends since 2007. I like trusting people actually. &I suppose it's also because I'm the only child. I don't have anyone to share things with. so yea, anyway.. today was the day that I got to know the truth whether Nina would backstab me or not. but, I wouldn't exactly call what she was doing backstabbing. cause, she was just standing up for a friend, isn't she? she was standing up for Liyana, I don't blame her. so, can you blame Khairi for standing up for me? I suppose not. well, at least I had already expected Nina to have told on me, you know, tell Liyana all the things I've said. another thing is, I didn't exactly said anything bad about Liyana, did I? aha.. whatever :) so during recess, Liyana gave me the third-degree (aiseh, Literature ahhh xD). she questioned me what Khairi told me. then craps, bullshits. then I said to her: " aper yang Khairi bilang aku, aku dah bilang Nina. jadi, aper yang kau dengar dari Nina, tu lah aper yang Khairi bilang aku. " -what Khairi told me, I told Nina. therefore, whatever Nina has told you, is what Khairi told me. then she said: " frankly speaking, aku tak suker kau. " -I don't like you. then I said: " aku dah tau la. " -I know already. then she said: " kau pikir banyak orang suker kau per? " -you think many people like you is it. in my mind I was like, since when did I mention I'm well liked by many? then I just say: " abeh, kau nak aku buat aper? " -then what do you want me to do. then dk what, she says: " aku nak confess ajer " -I just want to confess. okay, so now I'm wondering.. when a person already knows the truth, is that still consider a confession? think about it :) lol. okay, lame. I'm not that pissed over that. what got me super pissed was why the hell did Liyana say backstabber to Khairi&laughed? &why the hell did Liyana yelled at Amiera for bumping in her unintentionally? my friends got nothing to do with your hatred against me. &you goddamn have no bloody rights to be angry with Khairi. consider this karma. you&I are in the same position. I trusted Nina, you trusted Khairi. &as the good friend, they tell us the truth. they tell us the fact. Khairi tak fitnah kau, he didn't accuse you of something that wasn't true. if he accused you, then yes. you have all the rights in this world to hate him. but in this case, he didn't.

I better get off the computer now.

Labels: