Monday, May 25, 2009
{ 9:26 PM }
Hello people :D
I'm not sure if I'll be updating tomorrow. So here's an advance greeting :D
Happy birthday to Nina and Liyana Os :DTo Nina: There has been
some ups and downs between us but gah, that's all in the past :) Wishing you all the best in life. Any troubles, can always find me
lah kan(nina)? :D Hahaha, nonsense.
To Liyana Os.: I'll make yours short and simple. Thanks for
belanja-ing me all this while, HAHAHAHA :D You're
da bomb :P

This is the biatch by the name of Nurul Nina Natasha bte Sabari who turns 15 tomorrow :D Hahahahaha. She's the cute one in the front wearing spectacles :P
-
May 22nd, 2009 (Friday):Performance day for CW6 Dance night, DANCE! :D I'm lazy to elaborate too much on it. Basically, lots of drama :D Hahaha. Especially with the NYGH. Bleughhhhs. Then, I came to realise that Greenridge dancers.. a lot drama
ah.. Sick here and there X: Haa. But they seriously looked sick and tired :) So yea.. I sympathized. Anyway, I didn't dance for the Hip Hop item in the end. Everyone was questioning me xD So Nonoi clarified for us (Qiara, herself and myself) that we weren't dancing. Why? Cause Mr. Dandy wanted to use the Danceworks costume last year and there were only 9 piece. There were 12 of us. Qiara fell ill and was unable to dance (but in the end she still dance for SYF). So Mr. Dandy asked for 2 of us to like.. surrender
ah.. xD So I turned to Nonoi, I knew she'd want to. So I waited for her queue. Told Mr. Dandy already. Then, hah, their reactions were so touching :) Hahahahas. The main limelight of the night was my meeting with Radhiah! MISS HER LOADS
LAH! :D Had a good hug with her :) Saw Syahirah too! :D But didn't get the opportunity to have a chat with her. Anyway, that's about all
lahhs. I'm so lazy to elaborate.
-
Let's fast forward to today :)
We had our post-exam activities. The first activity for the day was Beatboxing :) A member from Juz-B came. Fariq was his name. Percussionist/Drum machine for the group. Was fun :) Then we had recess. After recess, had interclass game. We played floorball :D Hahaha, was truly whacked
lah! Had a jolly good time :) Wtf xD Hahahas. But my class was so pathetic, 1 points. Today was very warm. In the morning, met Iman by coincidence at the MRT Station. We were complaining. I was telling her, the minute I stepped out from my house, it felt like as though I did not shower in the morning. And she couldn't agree more. After the interclass, we just couldn't bear it anymore. We took off our skirts and fanned ourselves in the toilet. LOL. I unbuttoned my blouse too xD Hahaha. After that, we came to a decision to shower. A'in who did not participate in the game of floorball, showered too. Changed to our P.E. attire after the GREAT shower. Went for lunch and I slacked the whole day by reading a book. 5:45pm met Iman. She had her drama
lah.. So yea, I waited for her from around 2plus till 5plus. Then headed to Lot 1 to get A'in's present :) Hope she'll like it.
I reached home around 7:40pm. Zul's at my carpark right now. Felt bad for hanging up. So, that's about it :) Love ya'll. Flying kisses! :*