Sunday, May 31, 2009
{ 12:26 PM }
Its rare that I'm on Facebook :) Hah, so I decided to this time cause my Facebook is completely blank :) Must light it up a little :D But its rather slow /: So, don't quite like it. Rahs.
Anyway, yesterday's BBQ was DAMN FUN. I repeat for you:
DAMN FUN! Hahaha. Thanks for the great time Nina and cousins :) Especially Alya and Lulu ;) They were really friendly :D Lulu became my best friend, awesomeness. Hahs. Zul said he has seen her before ^^ Okay, let's not drift from what I planned to post about.
Yesterday I left home at 2pm. Quickly made my way to Pending. Met Solehhin and Y'anna :D 966-ed to ECP. Walked. Then arrived at Area C. We knew that Nina's chalet was Block B. Then we dk anything go walk to
AREA B! WTH! Then Sol treated us to ice-cream, hooray :) Called up some peeps. Persevered our way back to Area C -.- Finally arrived at the chalet. We arrived at ECP around 3:30pm. We arrived at her chalet 5:15pm :) Awesome right? Hahahahahaha. Great and wonderful endurance by us. I changed into my t-shirt and bermudas. Then we slacked around. There was Shafiq, Nizar and Fauzi. Supposingly, we should be earlier than then them
lah. The next few people that arrived was Chuck and this sec1 guy which I still couldn't catch his name. Alongsided with Alang, Anis, and their parents. Before they arrived, took lots of pictures! :D Hahaha, then our nonsense taking
minah rep poses. Don't misunderstand us. We've got nothing against
minah reps, just that we are trying to be posers :D Okay, what the heck am I crapping? :) Cake cutting was at
Maghrib and so was the lucky draw. The cake was rather nice :D Mint! I won't 25th place for the lucky draw :D Hahahas. After all that, took pictures again. Then Nina's camera battery disappointed us. Played games. Needed partners. Nina with Alya and Lulu with me :) Sol with Slin, hahahahaha. It was funnn
larrrrrhhhhhhhs! Hahahahaha. Lulu and I won ourselves 2 prizes :D She won't 12th place in the lucky draw as well. I didn't eat btw. I decided to wait for A'in and Iman to arrive then we could all eat together. So halfway during the game, A'in phoned me. I went to the carpark to fetch her together with Nina. While we were away, Alya partnered Lulu. Fetched them already. Brought them to the chalet location. Damn, I felt like the host ya'know. Hah, felt a bit bad uhs. Cause Nina should be the host, not me x) Then some
kecoharable moments that
tak perlu dielaborate :) Hahs. Iman came late. Around 9 plus she arrived. Then A'in was leaving already. So we all see her and family out.
Patah balik to the chalet and then we left to the beach. Lulu went to Burger King to fetch her friends. At the beach, we shared stories. Then Iman's Mum said we'are heading home already. So we left the beach and headed back to the chalet to get my stuffs and say our goodbyes. When getting my stuffs, came trouble. I couldn't find my library book /: I was totally freaked. Asked Lulu if she's seen it and she said she didn't notice TT She came up to the room with her 3 friends. She introduced us to them, them to us :D Hahaha. Then I was so
terharu when she said: "
Ni lah yang aku bilang kau tadi bestfriend baru aku." Hahaha :D She talked about me with her friends, I'm like wow....... Really touched deeply ;) Lol. Anyway, still couldn't find my book. So I told Nina to give me a ring if she's found it then pass it to me on Monday. Took my stuffs and left with Iman. Her Mum and Sis was waiting for us at the carpark. I felt bad for making them wait. Very, very bad /: Anyway, her Mum was fetching me home luhs. That's why I waited for her and went home late. And besides, I'm always with her :D
I arrived home at around 11plus. In the first elavator I took, it stopped in the middle of the 6th and 7th floor, if I'm not mistaken. I totally panicked. Started pressing buttons but I didn't immediately pressed the alarm button. Decided to keep my cool and remain composed first. Then, the elavator started moving down at a slightly faster speed than the usual. And it counted down from 19 to 1, fast. I was so afraid that it might crash. I was scared but.. I wasn't that scared. So.. I wasn't that afraid of dying? o.0 That was pretty weird when I thought about it. But then, I just recalled, I was reciting prayers. Idw to bring religious matters up so, let's not continue from there. So then, I landed on the 1st floor PIECEFULLy. Hah. I thought to myself: stairs? Then my thoughts went wilder. So I decided to take the other elavator instead. Fortunately, nothing happened and I got home safe. Was very relieved.
When I was homed, I phoned Zul. Talk till.. I can't recall what time it was cause the phone died unintentionally. Therefore, I didn't take note of the time. Texted Zul. Said sorry and blahs. Zul replied. Said he want to shower first, and he'll text me back later. And I was fine with it. So I waited till I fell asleep. I received 2 miss calls and one text message. The calls were from Zul while the message was from Fahmy :) Those
Brudders are truly loved by me. I feel like I owe so much to them. My Future Hubby and Baby! :D Hahaha.
Well, that's about all for yesterday.
This morning I woke up at around 6:45am. Got ready for class. Left home at around 7:55 -.=" Arrived at my
madrasah about 5 minutes late. Went into class. Blahs. Sat for my papers. Surprisingly, Sirah was easier than Fiqh X: Hah.
After class, Dad fetched me. Originally arraged plans with Radd but she couldn't make it at the last minute.
Bby has a competition today at PS :D I'm sure some of you might know what competition it is. I so want to be there for him. I so want to give my support TT But its a bit of a rush for me to be there. And I can't meet Hubby. So, yeaaaa. Hahaha. Okay, I think its better if I stick to calling them H.Fahmy and Zul.F :)
Bby,wish you all the best for the competition, aights B? :D I'm sure you can win! Ily. LyricalError <3 Hahahas. I'm the bomb!
Labels: it ain't me., you deserve better