Friday, May 08, 2009
{ 6:49 PM }
May 7th, 2009 (Thursday):Yesterday was a fun day as well :D In the morning, I arrived in school early :) Well, not that early but about 15 - 10 minutes early. I was about to go to the bathroom to
bersolek but A'in called me to teach her Maths. Okay no, it was Mirabelle. She told me to teach A'in -.- Lol. So I did, in the end, I didn't go to the bathroom. Anyway, my whole intention of coming to school early was to study Social Studies. Obviously, I didn't manage to. But it was okay uh, at least I did something. Which was revising my Maths xD I did so by teaching Iman and A'in :D What a sickening experience -.=" Iman was checking out my tongue while I was teaching. That distracted me a lot. Lol.
Then
yadah, yadah.. I can't recall what happened.
After sitting for both test, we went to the canteen. This is where all the crapping begins. Hah. We started to crap about
motek. Wth right? It was damn funny. Amiera started it! As always :P After talking about that, Farit came to meet A'in. Then Salihin was there too. A'in and Aisyah together with Farit and Salihin went for.. lunch, I think. Iman and I decided to leave to. We left for the Library at CCK to do some studying. Well, mainly I did uh. Iman continue reading her sex novel as it was already the due date. However, she did not manage to finish it :D Hahahah. While reading, she came across the phrase: I'll come. Then started talking about Ahzyf X: LOL. Iman told me to text him using her phone, then she said:
"aku serious tau!" lol. So I texted uh. But he replied at somewhat 7pm. And I texted around 4 or 5 plus :D Then blah.. I guess that's about all.
When I reached home, Mum wasn't around. She went to fetch Auntie Sharon. When they arrived, they did their stuffs. Dad left for his course. Then Mum wanted to go out for dinner. Auntie Sharon went home, didn't want to tag along. So Mum took away her dinner. I already had my dinner. Bought some cakes and did some groceries. Yeah, all those stuffs. Then at night, Zul came. Idiot guy. Hahaha. Told him not to, but still so stubborn and cycled his way to my house. Roar.
That's about all for yesterday.
-
Nothing much happened today. Had my Chemistry paper. Yeah.. perhaps will continue updating another time :) Love you'all.
Labels: ignorance.