<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Saturday, May 09, 2009 { 9:16 AM }

May 8th, 2009 (Friday):
It was the usual. Had my religious class. And yeah.. like that ah.. Hahaha. Okay laa, proper update. What the heck am I crapping man? xD

Okay let's see.. Woke up at 6am. Quickly shower and got changed. Iman called in at around 6:30am.
(not actual conversation but it's about the same)
Her: "Bila kau nak keluar ni?"
Me: "Huh?"
Her: "Aku tuggu kau call tau"
Me: "Eh? Aku tunggu KAU call aku. Padahal semalam kau kata kau call aku sebelum keluar."
Her: "-laughs- Eh? -laughs again- Kay ah. Semalam kau call aku pukul berapa?"
Me: "Sepuluh lebih. Asal?"
Her: "Kau call aku dah tidur siol."
Me: "Kau dah tidur? Abeh apa kau berbual? Aku tanya 'kau dah tidur eh Man?', beh kau kata belum. WTH. -laughs-"
Her: "Eh? Aku tak tau ah. -laughs-"
Me: "Kay ah. Aku belum siap lagi. Nanti sebelum keluar aku call kau. Eh nak ikat rambut ke tak? Masih basah la."
Her: "Tak yah ikat ah."
Me: "Tapi nanti rimas!"
Her: "Gunakan cekak-cekak kau."
Me: "Okay ah.. tapi menyampah ah nanti bila curls aku form"
Her: "Abeh curls aku tak ah?"
Me: "-laughs- Okay, okay. See ya."
-hungs up-

Hahaha, merepek ah my best friend and I. Lol. I left home at around 6:45am. Called her at around 6:35am. Met Tasha at Yew Tee MRT Station. Tindik jer eh.. abeh nak tutup-tutup. Hahaha. She pierced at the upper lip. Dk what's it called. It was sort of where I wanted to pierce the last time but I'm now a good girl :D Even though I was tempted to repierce after seeing Iman, I controlled. -applause- I won't break the promise I made to Mum. Anyway, back to the story. Met Tasha and we went school together. Train was pack as always. When arrived, saw Iman with Weiling. Train arrived, we took the front cabin. Sat at where we always sat. I was busy fanning or faning (whatever) myself as it was stuff and warm! I tied up my hair when we were otw to Teck Whye. Then after, I took out chemistry notes. I'm not sure if I revised xD Couldn't recall. At school, Iman borrowed my notes. It wasn't exactly notes la. The night before, I made mindmap of all the chapters we needed to study. Just took key factors that I might forget or the ones we just studied. Some I had already memorise (by heart? Lol). When we sat for the paper, surprisingly there weren't any questions that made me go: "Fuck" or "Shit". Lol. Good news? Haha. But I finished the paper a minute before our time was up. Which meant that I took 1h 14mins? xD Whatever uh. Haha. Paper over. Had a light breakfast. Then went back to classroom for Physics remedial. After Physics, I have my A Maths. I couldn't follow Mr. Rao at all for A Maths! I was too drowsy already. I really didn't understand a bloody thing. Now, I'm scared. Very. A Maths is this Tuesday (so is someone's birthday) and I can't understand what Mr. Rao was going through with us TT I really need to do lots of A Maths revision for now. Idw to lose or drop my A Maths grade. Anyway, after both remedials, went to look for Jessabel. She helped me print some pictures I needed for my Art preparatory work. Troublesome lah! I don't have drawing block anymore! Roars. Idk what to do for this MYE /: Damn it. And I don't intend on taking the easy way out by just doing a collage. Hah. Anyway, after getting my pictures, rode 190 to CCK. Iman wanted to see some banner about 'Learning Korean Language at just $100'. Damn, I rather use that money to buy shoes and clothes :) Lol. So, when arrived at CCK, took MRT and went separate ways. I had to be home by 2:30pm, Dad told me to. But I arrived at around 12 or 1 plus, I don't recall. Ring the doorbell. No one open the door for me :( So I sat by the stairs and wept, okay lame, slept. Lol. Then at around 2 plus, Dad saw me by the stairs and woke me up. He was like: "so fast ar you reach home?" Hah, Hah -.- Got into the house, Dad went for Friday prayers. I took some yoghurt, ate, on-ed the aircon and slept like a baby ^^ Hahahaha. It's been long since a I had a good sleep. When Dad got home, he woke me up. I showered and change into my 3/4s and Mum's white long sleeve t-shirt. I was too lazy to dress up -.=" Besides, we're merely making me a new ATM card which I believe Dad won't let me keep anymore after the last incident. Didn't make my new ezlink card as there wasn't any identification. So, we're coming down again on Sunday. After that session of making cards, went browsing around Lot 1 with Dad. Looking for a Mother's Day gift for Mum. In the end, bought her a bag. the bag is really awesome :D Obviously I made my Dad buy for her something that I too can use x) Lol. After the purchase, went to Teck Whye to buy my Dad's dinner. Then we headed home.

When I arrived home, I went to prepare my clothes for class. Used the computer for awhile after preparing. Then when Uncle Sam called, we all went down. He was fetching me. Mum and Dad went together (my Dad drives a motorbike so I can't possible go with them :D Lol). Arrived. Had our class. After class, ate donuts and puffs. After eating, shared jokes with all the Mothers and Dina. After all that, time to go home but we didn't go home ah. Hahah. We went to McDonalds. The one at Yew Tee Point. And we as in Uncle Sam's family and mine. I went to the 2nd floor McDonalds to use the bathroom. Saw Fidaiy but he didn't see me. Too engrossed talking kot.. sampai tak nampak kawan :P His friend saw me though. Including the one that thought I was his sister. Hahahahahahaha. Then went back down. Buy drinks, fries and ice cream. I listened to my MP3. A cat came. Blah blah blah.. blah. Saw Hilman btw. Hahah, my ex-admirer :D Sad that I didn't get on with him. He's becoming more and more handsome. Hahaha. Should have made him cling onto me when I had the chance. Lol. After Mac-ing, got home. Showered and changed. Went to bed :D

-

And now, its morning :D Had a very good sleep last night/morning. I wonder if I'm going out with Iman or not. In the evening, will be going to Nenek's house for Mother's Day and Aunt's birthday (10th May). Dk what to wear yet. I'm going to study for my Physics first. Oh, and not to forget.. clean up my room. Well.. I guess that's about it.

Bye Honeys :)

,furaaa.

p/s: and just when I finished..
Mum: "Sha, stop that. Go clean up the house first."
ROAR. I just finished updating and she comes. Wth. Like.. okay nevermind.

Labels: