Monday, May 18, 2009
{ 9:59 AM }
Past few days, I've been
lepak-ing a lot. Hahaha. No regrets though :) Well, for now I don't. Cause I still haven't gotten back results. Once gotten, then we can talk whether I'm regretting it or not. But it's not like I
lepak and don't study. I do study a little when I'm home :)
Went to Grandmums house on Saturday. Went to my Dad's Mum's place first. After that, went to my Mum's. Before going, met up with my Aunts, Uncle and baby cousin :D We ate at Ayer Rajah. Packed food to bring over to Grandmum's. Bought cake. Then arrived at her house. Saw my cousin. It feels weird around my Grandfather. Something in me still just couldn't accept things luh. Let's not go there. While eating the cake, watched BOF on Channel U. Left the place at around 10pm. Taxi-ed home.
Yesterday was the usual. Nothing much happened.
-
Today I don't have school as its marking day. So, I'm now at home, wasting time. I want to go Lot 1 for awhile before heading for dance. Perhaps around 11 or 12pm I'll be heading out. Most probably 12pm uh. Texted Ahzyf, no reply. Texted Iman, no reply. Bet she's still sleeping. Aqilah's the only one who replied. Oh and..
Happy Birthday Q, :DI'm cherishing our long lasting friendship. Ha ^^
-pause-
Iman just called :D Expected her call at this timing already xD Hmm, she says she's fine with anything :D So.. most probably going out with her? I'm heating a chicken pie :D Which, I actually dk how to heat xD Lol. I anyhow heat one
lah! Hmm.. later at 2:30pm, I've got dance practice. 22nd May is like.. this coming Friday. I'm frigging scared and nervous. A'in's birthday is also coming :D Hahahaha. Iman and I already planned what to get for her. I'm sure she'll be.. thrilled? x) Hmm, I guess that's about all I've got to talk about.
Oh and obviously I camwhored while I was bored..
I did a few edits for the same picture :D Its pretty boring luh my edits. Very typical.
First image:
.jpg)
.jpg)
Second image:
(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)
Third image:
.jpg)
Last image (not edited, taken on Saturday):
.jpg)
.jpg)
(this is super retarded xD)
(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)
(1).jpg)
With sephia effects:
.jpg)
(1).jpg)
As you can see from my pictures, I'm getting fatter. Even Ika said that I'm getting chubbier! Lol. Honestly, I don't quite care but.. roars. I want to have a taste of being skinny. Okay, I have but I want to have a taste of it again! xD
Yea, that's about all. Eating the pastry now :D Gonna chat more with Hulahula ^^ Take care people!