Wednesday, May 27, 2009
{ 8:50 PM }
Today I didn't go to school. Had E-Learning. I did 2 assignments in the morning. Which was English and Chemistry. I put some effort into doing English and scored 71% but I was totally lazy to do Chemistry and got 40%, HAHAHAAHA.
Anyway, met Iman at around 1:30plus. Headed to Bugis. I wanted to buy (a) skirt(s). Couldn't find what I wanted but I still bought a skirt. Just not the one I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 3/4 skirt and a full length one. Couldn't find it anywhere
lah! When I asked all the shop assistant, they merely replied: "You look young, so I thought you might want the mini skirt. Those short short ones, okay what! Look nice on you" and another one: "Why want to buy long one? Not nice! This one nicer" and at the shop I bought my skirt: "This is the longest for black. The other longer one is denim." RAH WTH.
Even after buying, still looked around for stuffs. Bought an adjustable anklet with Iman. Looked for watches but didn't buy any.
After walking 'round Bugis Village, headed to Bugis Junction. I wanted to find a long-sleeved tee. Went into TopShop first. Saw this damn nice top. Saving up for it. $29.90! :D Hah. Then went to 77th Street. Tried on 2 tops but it looked funny. So we went out from the shop and window shopped a little. Stopped by at Litmus and tried on spectacles. I tried on the frameless bottom spectacles and I liked it! :D So I told Dad that for this year, my birthday I want new spectacles and he doesn't need to buy anything else. He said okay :D YAY. Anyway, back to my day. After that, we MRT-ed home.
I stopped at Choa Chu Kang to get Nasi Lemak for Mum. Then I decided why not head down to Cotton On for awhile cause I was pretty desperate for a top. Cotton On is my last resort at times of crisis, hah. So, bought a grey tee from there :D
Then bought my Mum's rice and additional peppermint milk tea for the sake of my pleasure that I want to treat her :D Hahaha. Then headed home
lorh.....My expenditure:
Big Gulp and Butter Buns - $4.10 (paid $2.10)
Anklet - $1
XT2 Skirt - $25
Donated - $2
Cotton On grey tee - $5
Nasi Lemak - $2
Peppermint milk tea and Red tea ice-blended - $3
Total: $42.10
:D
BYE PEOPLE!