Friday, May 29, 2009
{ 6:32 PM }
Today was the last day of school :D Yay. But my holidays are quite pack. However, 3rd week of June, I'm completely free :)
Anyway, the day started off pretty bad. I woke up at 6:45am. Why? Cause my Dad thought I didn't have school. So he didn't wake me up. Lucky I
tersadar. Showered for 15 minutes. Thank God that I always iron my uniform the night before I sleep -.- Changed and about 7:05plus I left home. Dad sent me, of course. I arrived school just in time :) 7:27am, spot on! Hahaha, on the dot babe :) I didn't use my lens cause I was late. So I wore spectacles. Nina gave the first impression. Hahaha. For morning assembly, Mr. Ho announced the winners for the International Friendship Day class decoration. My class won :) Hahs. After morning assembly had a forum. Dialogue session with the candidates for our next Student Counsilor President. Lots of crap
lahhhs. Stupid lady go scold the counsilors for what that wasn't their fault. Jolene targetted Mirabelle. I felt totally wtf for Mirabelle. How can you target her like that infront of the whole student body excluding the graduating classes? That's brutal.
Moving on. We went back to class. There were no teachers. So everyone was wild. At 10:15am, we had common recess. So, it ended at 11am. After recess, we had to clean up our classroom. Clean already, waited to get our report books back :D
Ms. Kang announced our class ranking. Okay, she didn't announce. Showed it on the screen. Back to front. Top 40, didn't see my name and I was relieved. Moving on to the top 30, didn't see my name again. Then at top 20, still didn't see my name and my heart was pounding harder, and faster. Top 10 already, still nothing. Then Ms. Kang showed the 5th position, wasn't me. I was like.. omg, omg, omg. 4th in position, me. So unexpected.
Anyway, I gtg for my class now. Update more another time. Most probably not tomorrow cause I will be at ECP for Nina's birthday party :)
Well, bye people!
Labels: Its so unbelievable.