Wednesday, June 03, 2009
{ 8:32 PM }
Be With You - Akon
This made me cry.
Initially, I wanted to post about other stuffs. I've already confessed to Iman about my true feelings. So, I'm not afraid of talking about this openly on my blog anymore. Something's wrong. I know something's wrong. I can strongly sense it. I want to phone him up and ask what's wrong, but after seeing that conversation, I don't think he wants to talk. And he don't really talk about things when he's angry. Moreover, he didn't give me the chance to say what I wanted to. He immediately went offline after saying his goodbye. We had a.. Idk what to call the conversation. It wasn't really that personal or sensitive. But basically, the topic came to this: I cannot talk to you. He told me that. Then he says he can't explain why to me. He says its hard to tell me but he can tell it to Ifah and this other guy Idk. Then after a bit of talking, he brought another thing up: this is why I never had a girlf. Does it have a link to me? Idk.. Idk what was he on about. Then he told me that whenever he is otp with me, his mind is just filled with thoughts. That's the reason behind all of his silence. And realised all of our silent conversation was just recently. He don't share me things anymore. Was it because of what I did to him on 1st January? I know he won't forget what happened then. So, is that why he don't tell me things anymore?
I've uncountable thoughts and words to say but its just.. Idk
lahs! I just can't seem to make sense now or thing straight. IDK
LAH! There's just too many things that I'm thinking of. And right now, I wish that 'anywhere' is the carpark next to my house.
And I've already opened my windows wide open for you.I hope its just because I'm being paranoid..
-
Sorry that I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone but, I just can't seem to control it this time. I guess he really means a lot to me. But I should really raise this, I had a great time with Nina today at BP. I want the pictures, okay Baby? Please. Even at this state I still bother to "crack" you up a little :) So, spare me the sympathy. Love ya.
Labels: Bbylove..