Friday, June 26, 2009
{ 7:54 PM }
Today was great, I suppose. Hahaha. I went for the partayyyyy at Amirah's Cafe. Pictures are with the others. I didn't have a camera with me, so yea. Anyway, chatting loads of bullshit with Anthony now. Hahahahaha. Miss that fucking dude. Oh and early today, like around 12am, msn-ed with Ahzyf. He said: " You're a nerd, I'm a geek " Gosh, I love that statement. Hahahaha. So, I said like chilli and ketchup. Hahaha. And I'm the chilli, he's the ketchup :P Then I continued, " I blade, you skate! " HAHAHA. Wth. What are the odds.
Okay I can't take it, Anthony's just filled with shit tonight. Hahahahahaha.
ANThony says:
without her happier da
ƒυяααα. says:
If not then I be the groupie uhs
Hahahahah, can tell
I happier being single too.
HAHAHAHAHA.
ANThony says:
HAHAHAHAH
ƒυяααα. says:
Jiwer again, wooooooooooooooh.
Dk why I high sia.
Hahahahaha.
Must be the sour prune juice!
ANThony says:
coz got alot jiwe
LMAO
hahaha
ƒυяααα. says:
Yessaaaa.
LOL.
Ehhhh, I hot kan?
BWAHAHAHAHA.
ANThony says:
WTH??
HAHAHA
ƒυяααα. says:
ADMIT IT!
I'M HOT.
HAHAHAHAHA.
ANThony says:
see my response
<<<
ƒυяααα. says:
WTH SIA YOU
ANThony says:
i more cute
ƒυяααα. says:
I cuter sia!
You wait, I find my respond!
Shit, I deleted it -.-
ANThony says:
HAHAHAHA
see my response
ƒυяααα. says:
TAKE THAT!
ANThony says:
alerrr
old pic
hahaha
ƒυяααα. says:
Lol.
Nah new picture.
ANThony says:
o.o
LOLL
ƒυяααα. says:
I scared later you cair.
ANThony says:
hair from where sia
ƒυяααα. says:
So never show.
WTH.
LOL.
I got thick hair, you dk mehhhh?
ANThony says:
oooo
wowwaaaaa
ƒυяααα. says:
Hot kannnn?
:D
HAHAHAHAHA
ANThony says:
rambot only
HAHAH. coz thats the hair i want. byeeee
ƒυяααα. says:
WTF.
LOL.
ARSEHOLE.
HAHAHAHA.
READ MY PM JACKASSSSS.
xD
ANThony says:
WTHHH
HAHAHA
ehh thanks my name on someone pm
ƒυяααα. says:
Hahahahaa, you pathetic uh. Only one person!
HAHAHAHAHA.
ANThony says:
AHAHAH
later got more
WOO
ƒυяααα. says:
~.~ Tsk.
ANThony says:
knn
ƒυяααα. says:
Ccb.
Lol.
ANThony says:
eat burger king want shit alr
HAHA
ƒυяααα. says:
Shit lah!
-.-
ANThony says:
waaait
ƒυяααα. says:
Ehhhhh, when you all jamming?
:D
ANThony says:
LOLL
ƒυяααα. says:
I want kaypo my ass there.
ANThony says:
sunday?
maybee
ƒυяααα. says:
Roars.
See how see how.
ANThony says:
with jun jie and the other band bassist
ƒυяααα. says:
Fad's?
ANThony says:
no la
at outram park
ƒυяααα. says:
Ouhs.
JunJie.
I miss that guy.
Hahahahahaa.
ANThony says:
LOLL
ƒυяααα. says:
Tell him I'm getting hotter
HAHAHAHA.
ANThony says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
HAHAHAHA
eh o ya. long time nvr see ur friend ah
iman
ƒυяααα. says:
HAHAHAHA.
Why? Miss her ah?
:P
ANThony says:
LOLL
okok la. that time see her lawa2. then now?
ƒυяααα. says:
Hahahaha.
She hawtstuwffs what
Kater my kawan.
HAHAHAHA.
ANThony says:
LOLLLL
PERAASAAAN
ƒυяααα. says:
Now still lawa lah.
ANThony says:
hahaha
ƒυяααα. says:
What perasan?
:P
ANThony says:
:D
ƒυяααα. says:
I thought you want to shit?
ANThony says:
wait la
finish my burger than can shit nice and big
ƒυяααα. says:
Fuck sia.
Lol.
ANThony says:
LOLL
ƒυяααα. says:
Idk why I love saying fuck all over again.
HAHAHAHA.
Ohyeaaaa.
ANThony says:
ok fuck
haha
ƒυяααα. says:
Find me this song; broken bridges - toby keith.
ANThony says:
dun wan
ƒυяααα. says:
And broken - lindsey something
Please laaaaaaaaaaaaa.
ANThony says:
LOLLL
rilek
wait ehhh
ƒυяααα. says:
NAH!
Change pm already
ANThony says:
WOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAH
ƒυяααα. says:
read again read again.
ANThony says:
eh aper sayang kau
ƒυяααα. says:
HAHAHA
ANThony says:
LOLL
HAHA
ƒυяααα. says:
Cannot sayang you meh?
ANThony says:
cannot
i expensive
ƒυяααα. says:
EEEEEEEEE.
GO SHIT LA
lol
ANThony says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HAHA
riek
eh
rilek
Hahahahahahaha. What the hell.
Anyway, today was the step down party cum mass-birthday celebration too. They announced the new comittee on the day itself too. I got the shock (of my life, not really) when Mrs. Ng announced I was the new chairman. Damn. Haa. I fucking expected Rosalind to be the next chairman. Shit. Hahahaha. But of course I was on cloud nine at the same time uh :) Gees, to all those who voted me, thanks a million :D
Anyway, my room's in a complete mess. Can't wait to clean it up after I do my art and all. Godddddddddd.
Oh and, I was playing with my Mum's make up last night. She gave them to me since she doesn't use it anymore. Hahahaha.
I'll upload pictures together with today's party pictures another time :) Till then, ttfn.
Labels: Let go bby just let go