<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31124895?origin\x3dhttp://f-acade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, ain't fooling anyone.

loser.
Safura;
2nd July 1994.
Greenridge Secondary.
3E3/09 - 4E3/10 (hopefully).

I love to dance.
I love to make friends.
I love to eat.
I have moodswings too.
I may be impulsive.

Alternatives:
Livejournal.com
Friendster.com
Tagged.com
Imeem.com
p/s: I've got myspace and facebook account.


politics.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


revolution.
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

class blog - 3E3/09
Aaron
Afisah
Ahzyf
A'in
Alin
Alina
Amanda
Amiera
Andy
Angie
Anthony
Aqilah
Atika
Azira
Batrisyia
Cassandra
ChenKwang
Clarence
Crystalbel
Darrell
Ershad
Fadhil
Fadly
Fahmie
Farhin
Geraldine
Glenn
Gordon
Hedy
Hidhir
Iffah
Iman
Isabel
Jansen
Jean
Jerlene
Jocelyn
Jocelyne
Junjie
Joel
Joel Lim
Khairul
Kyerule
Liyana
Louis
Mahirah
Mira
MiraAdams
Nabila
Nadia
Nadzirah
Nazurah
Nina
Patrice
Peihua
Peixiang
Puteri
Qiara
Rachel
Radhiah
Regina
Ruth
Ryan
Salihan
Salihin
Salikin
Sandy
Shafiq
ShafiqShark
SiYing
Suhaimi
Syahirah
Syaza
Syazwan
Ully
Umi
Weilin
Weisheng
WeiSiang
Willem
YongQin
Zarifah
Zubaidah

bygones:
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009


Friday, June 19, 2009 { 7:29 AM }

Wowhhhhhhhhhhhhhs :D Hahahahas.
Been meaning to update days and days back but just didn't have the time to uh. So today, I'm finally OFF for the whole day! :D Except I have to take care of this si kecik, Aqilah, who is jealous of my hair and keeps pulling it out. Hahahahaha. Gugur siak rambut kakak ni tau! What jerwhs Saf :) I've got a picture of her, I'll upload it at the end of this post :D And some edited pictures from Nina's chalet. Warning: My face is ugly :D
Anyway, I've been going to school for like.. 3 weeks straight. Going 4 weeks already. First week, I had my Science centre trip. Then.. I had other bullshits on which I can't remember. I had dance practices as awell. Hmm.. then I had my 3 days of leadership camp. On the 2nd week, dance as per normal. 10 - 12th Chemistry lessons. Saturday I had to come back to school for a meeting. Based on the project that I'm doing for Eden School. Its like, every Saturday have to come back uhhhhh, easier said. Hmm.. then now the 3rd week. Monday, I went to school but I've forgotten what for. Then on Tuesday till Thursday (yesterday) I've been going to school, reporting time: 9am. After.. Wednesday's meeting, went to ZCC for Dance Mania practice. Not really moving but well, its better uh now. However, we still need to do a lot more. And shit, each time I think of Dance Mania, I'm reminded of Dance Nite. Talked to Jannah about it yesterday while otw to school. She gave me tips and I might heed it :D Hahaha. I'm going to play with the time ^^ Going to waste it! Woohooooooo. Lol. So anyway, hmm.. yesterday we came back to start building the houses for our Eden School project and wow, completed all the 4 houses. To be honest though, it wasn't from our effort X: Shhhhhhh. We merely painted it. I didn't finish painting mine though. I had to be home early all because of Aqilah. But before I went home, met up with Nina and Nazkydd. Bus-ed to BPP and crapped. We went up to 2nd level, stopped outside Aries. Then went toilet. Then went down to 1st level. Walked to Garden Plaza and took the escalator down to basement level xD Then walked till we reach the escalator next to the Bubble Tea shop. Took the escalator up to the 1st level :D HAHAHAHA. Fun bodohhhh. Then went Mac. My treat. Nina found something in Kydd's phone ;) HAHAHAHAHA :D I leave it to your imaginations ^^ But wait, its not his memory card, okay? Lol. After eating went home. Mum was QUITE angry. Then blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.

I'm really worn out and tired over the past few days. So I'm taking a break today. Besides, have not even started on a single homework. That's a little exaggerated uh but, what the heck, even if I did started on my work, its barely completed! GAH! I hope they'll extend the holidays /: Sighs. But WAIT NOOOOOOOOO xD Cannot, cannot! Hahaha. My birthday's on that week O: Lol.Wth ah Saf, hahaha. I haven't buy my canvas yet, for art. Omg uh. And about a month away from 14 July. Kenabeyyyhhh xD Shits lahhhhhhhhh. Sighs.

Anyway, I'm flying to Indonesia on the 21st July till the 27th :) Get to skip school for 6 days O: Hahaha. I don't quite like it actually. Cause it basically would mean that it'll be stressful when I get back. We have make up lessons for the 6 days of lesson missed. God, and Iman would be left alone. She'll have Liyana and Nina though. But she won't have A'in and myself /: By right, she should be going with us too. Oh well. Speaking of Liyana.. haaaa, I miss her lots :D
Was just chatting with her and stuffs uh. We met on Wednesday. She was with Wan but he went with Chuck and all. So Y'anna came to me :) Here's what we chatted bout last night :D ..
furaaa. says:
Y to the Anna, busy eh?
anna says:
nope .
anna says:
haha .
anna says:
why ?
furaaa. says:
Hahahas.
furaaa. says:
Cause I wanna to bersembang with you.
furaaa. says:
HAHAHAHA.
furaaa. says:
Wth, mother tongue power.
anna says:
oh .
anna says:
hahha .
furaaa. says:
Bersembang -.-
anna says:
pe saje la .
anna says:
tak tindek ?
anna says:
haha
furaaa. says:
YESSSSSAAA!
furaaa. says:
I wanted to talk about that!
furaaa. says:
Hahahaha
furaaa. says:
Nina bilang eh?
anna says:
hahha .
anna says:
yea
anna says:
eh .
furaaa. says:
Hahahas.
anna says:
nk webcam tiga org?
furaaa. says:
Nak join aku?
furaaa. says:
My webcam spoil.
furaaa. says:
Case gunakan sekali abeh mampos
furaaa. says:
HAHAHAHA
anna says:
ler .
anna says:
haha .
anna says:
join ape ?
furaaa. says:
Hahah tindik.
furaaa. says:
I keeping it only for like 1 - 3 days HAHAHA.
furaaa. says:
Just for fun jerwhs.
furaaa. says:
Aku bored sangat
anna says:
tkd kerja .
anna says:
might as well kat cheeks.
anna says:
ahaha
furaaa. says:
Hahaha.
furaaa. says:
EEE taknak X:
furaaa. says:
I tindik cheeks tak lawa
furaaa. says:
HAHAHAH.
anna says:
haha
anna says:
try la
furaaa. says:
Kau try ngan aku ah
anna says:
no thank you ah .
anna says:
haha
furaaa. says:
Hahahas, asal?
furaaa. says:
Dah budak baik eh?
furaaa. says:
xD
anna says:
yeah .
anna says:
anna goodgirl now .
anna says:
not like safura
furaaa. says:
AHAHAHAHA.
anna says:
huaks !

furaaa. says:
Yerrrhhhh.
furaaa. says:
Eh I just imagined myself wearing tudung abeh tindik.
furaaa. says:
LAWA SIAK
furaaa. says:
HAHAHAHA
anna writes:
SIOL!
anna says:
hahahaha
furaaa. says:
BUT SERIOUSLY!
furaaa. says:
KAU IMAGINE!
furaaa. says:
LAWA SIAK HAHAHAHAHA.
anna says:
haha .
furaaa. says:
Kimak.. puji diri sendiri!
furaaa. says:
xD
anna says:
nnt org ade bad impression towards kau
furaaa. writes:
gagaga
furaaa. says:
xD
furaaa. says:
Yepyep.
furaaa. says:
Hahahas.
At this point of this conversation, I have no intention of offending anyone if there's anything offensive to you.

furaaa. says:
If only tindik tak haram X:
furaaa. says:
HAHAHA.
furaaa. says:
Aku rase kalau tindik tak haram, more people have sex in that case
anna says:
siak !
anna says:
hahah
furaaa. says:
Hahahahah, tapi betul tak?
furaaa. says:
xD
furaaa. says:
Kan kan?
furaaa. says:
Its like, rebels go against.. well, basically you know what are rebels lah! xD So kalau tindik dah tak haram, sudah tentu they'd do other haram stuffs.
furaaa. says:
Rightttt?
furaaa. says:
hahahahahaha.
furaaa. says:
Pandainye Furaaaaa
anna says:
haha .
anna says:
stop it eh kau .
furaaa. says:
Stop what?
furaaa. says:
xD
furaaa. says:
Anyway, aku nak tindik pon because, at certain times, I wanna have that look.
furaaa. says:
Tapi, Idw use magnet.
furaaa. says:
HAHAHA.
furaaa. says:
Like so kentalan X:
furaaa. says:
What I meant was tak nak orang kate aku kental
furaaa. says:
Ahahaha.
anna says:
haha .
anna says:
yeah .
anna says:
klau nk ,
anna says:
might as well buat btol2
furaaa. says:
Yupyup
furaaa. says:
Btwbtw! Buat preparatory work katnye?
furaaa. says:
katner *
anna says:
ape nye ?
anna says:
prep for ?
furaaa. says:
Art uhs.
anna says:
oh .
anna says:
aku lom buat .
anna says:
mls
furaaa. says:
Tapiiiiii kalau kau start pon, buat katnye?
furaaa. says:
-.-
furaaa. says:
katner*
anna says:
ruma ?
anna says:
haha
furaaa. says:
-.- Lame siol.
furaaa. says:
Lol.
-

Kay ah. That's all :) No translation. Hahaha, sorry.

Anyway, I wish to go bladding today. Rah /: Freakishly bored at home. I hope Y'anna comes online soon. Wanna chat with her again all the bullshits. HAHAHA.
Bye :)

Photos:

Aqilah :)

Fura at the top, Syaza down under :D

Individual.

Wrong date; 300509.

No matter how much I edit, I'm still ugly :) Millions of apologies.

I totally love this :D



Okay, what's with my mouth? xD

Silakan duduk Nina :D

This was purely candid, but notice a pattern? xD HAHAHA


What's with the handdddd?! -.-

My face is horrifying.



I like this picture even though I look fat :D



Bergantung kat telephone je eh aku :D

Currently missing: Iman M.K, Ayeen, Anna, Nina, Ika d.p, Zulfadhli, Hafizul Fahmy, Ahzyf and whoever which I texted with :D HAHAHAHA. Which are all the above -.- Wth, lol. Kay bye :)

OH! And my birthday's a about 2-3 weeks away :D Therefore, here's a healthy tip for you to be a great friend and ways to get me wonderful presents. HAHAHAHA.
My wishlist :D
☺ Roper SP-Tan [x]
☺ Rana SP-Black [x]
☺ Gracie Mid SP-Blks [x]
☺ Gracie Mid SP-White and pink [x]
☺ New spectacles
☺ New lenses
☺ New clothes

I'll update more when I think of more :D

Labels: