Sunday, June 14, 2009
{ 10:27 AM }
Yesterday I went to my Grandmother's house, Mum's side. Today I'll be going to my Dad's side. Normally when I go to my Mum's side, its for a few reasons:
1) Its someone's birthday.
2) Mother's day.
3) (Big) Problems.
4) Hari Raya Adha/Aidilfitri
Someone's birthday excludes mine. I've hardly been there since I was like what, 13? I don't celebrate my birthday with them anymore. Notice there ain't Father's day? Basically, 2) and 3) are connected with yesterday's reason as to why I went over to my Grandmother's place.
I was in school at around 8:45am with Ika. I met with Ika at Jelapang after my breakfast with Dad. Mum went for her aerobics ><" Anyway, LRT-ed to school with Ika. Upon our arrival, I saw my "best friend". Weird, she smiled at me :) HAHAHAHA. Whatever. Went to the canteen and sat there. I was early. Oh yea, I came to school for a meeting. Hmm, the leadership camp Eden School project luhs. Every Saturday have to come back for a meeting. So I came back and was the earliest xD Our group was the most pathetic. Attendance's 3 -.=" Melissa, Rachel and myself. Discussed, discussed. Ended around.. 11 plus. Walked to the front gate with them. It rained so we seeked shelter at the security guard post. After talking with them for a short while, received a call from Mum.
Mum: Be home early after you're done.
Nenek's in the hospital.
Me: Huh, how come?
Mum: Idk. I'm confirming whether she has been warded or not. Cause its
Kakak Wanie who told me.
Me: So.. we visiting her uh?
Mum: Ya.
Me: Okay. But, you go confirm first uh. Then if really she in hospital, I'll just wait in school. You and
Ayah come fetch me from here.
Mum: Kay.
-
That was the first phone call. The second call.
Mum: Confirmed
Nenek has been warded. You make your way to
Cik Ilah's house. Go shower and pray there. Later I'll come and fetch you and
Pakcik Ju.
Me: Okay. Bring my sweater.
-
So I made my way to the LRT station with Rachel. Melissa sat at the guard post, wait for her parents.
I didn't feel like thinking about the worst. So I texted Zul.
"Eyhs, I'm otw to your house"
LOL.
Then I called him. Lazy to text uh. He has always been to my carpark sooooo.. my turn ah! Hahahaha. I went to the playground and saw his head peeping through the window -.-" He looks retarded! LOL. But I still love him X: HAHAHAHA. WTH.
Dah macam matair gitu eh.. xD Lols. After seeing, made my way back to 602. Then in the elavator, Idk which floor my aunt lives. I just made a guess that it was the 3rd floor. And I was right :D Hahah. Aqilah has grown! She's getting more and more adorable ^^ Omg, she's damn cute
lahhhhhhhh. Then about a 10 - 20 minutes later, uncle came home from work. Then played with Aqilah too. And said: "Dear, don't you find it weird that Aqilah wants Shasha?" Lol. Aqilah doesn't like strangers. She'll cry. But she wants me :) Hahaha. She climbs on top of me and comes to me. I ate there. Did my prayers. Then Mum called. We all went down. Zul texted me.
"Nak gi kedai jap ni."
"Oh. Boleh terserempak w your parents. Lol. Jom gi kedai. Haha"
Unexpectedly, we did bump into each other. Lol. He was with a chinese guy and Amin, Fain's brother :) Hahah,
muka fierce. Wth, lol.
Dad drove to my Grandmother's place. She has been released from hospital. Apparently, she went there for.. blood check? Idk. Check for her BP. She has high blood pressure and I think they needed to check on her in case she gets another stroke. Yea, so, at my Grandmother's place, there was Mama, Makfa, Kakak Wanie, Nenek, Cik Titi, Daniel, Adeq, Monster, Alien.. and Datuk. Daniel, Adeq, Monster and Alien are cats btw :) LOL. Daniel made 2 other babies :) He's a father of 4. Mum says that for a cat which doesn't get out of the house, he's good. LOL. Adeq isn't our cat. She's a stray cat which had sex with Daniel :D She invited herself to him. HAHAHA God that sounds wrong xD Mum says that Daniel must be a real hot stuff xD Wth. Hahaha. I love Monster :D He is like an exact replica of Daniel when he was a cute baby. He is still cute though, but not a baby. Daniel's a man now :D Hahaha.
Anyway, lots of things happened uh. I'm just too lazy to say it here. Kakak and Abang Yen came awhile later when I was sleeping in the room. I saw Kakak Wanie's tattoo. I have to admit this, it's nice X: Wth.. but really, it was. Anyway, she's going back with Mama. Mama keep asking me to play Pet Society. LOL. Funny
la she. Hahahas. I miss all these people. Especially Makfa. Oh and Makfa's giving me a laptop. Er, the Dell Mini. Well, I've got nothing much to update about
lahs.I've got nothing to say about my previous post.
Malas nak layan.Labels: kau dah besar., Suka hati kau la nak