Saturday, July 04, 2009
{ 8:35 AM }
2nd July 2009, Thursday:Happy Birthday HafizMelonnnn ;DThe first thing that happened, Zul wished me happy birthday. Second person to wish was Nizar(Clementi) and third was Hulahula. Moving on..
In the morning: yelled by my Mum, nagged by my Dad. Hmm.. I suppose yea, I deserve it. My room's a total fiesta. Ha. But geez, on that day? Okay fineeeee.. you guys having been cutting some slack on me for quite a long time already uh. WHATEVER
LAH. Dad wished me happy birthday before I went off to school and said I love you. I just walked off. Then cried. I don't have the heart to do this to my Dad y'know? Sighs. Took the lift, and inside there were 2 people. Bet their thinking: problem child. Hahahaha. But please, I'm a doll :) I'm perfect. Good grades, good family, good friends, good ranks..
kan, kan? Pfft.. who am I kidding? No one's perfect but we try to be. And that's me. I try to be perfect even when I know that nothing can be perfect. Unless perfect means distortedly messed up then yea, perfect ain't a kick. Anyway, I was late for school cause I couldn't be bothered to rush and moreover I got nagged at. At MRT Station, saw Tasha. Went to school with her uh. Then when we arrived at school, saw Nina and Anna late too :D Yayyyy. HAHAHA. Lectured, took temperature and stuffs. Got greeted with 2 birthday wishes by none other then them uh. Ha. Mel was late too. First period was Mother Tongue. After being dismissed by the DM, Anna, Nina and myself took the long way to class. Walked past the sec2 express classes cause I need to see Puteri. Talk already then rush to class. When I stepped in, felt so warm and fuzzy inside. HAHAHA. Cause they were saying:
orang tu dah 15 lahhhh. hahaha, and some were
happy birthday! and then there's Mel. He arrived earlier. We greeted each other happy birthday :) Class was surprisingly alright :D After first period, nothing much uh. Then when it was recess, I received my first present from Nina and Anna :) They brought me a tee which I did planned to buy. Ha, thanks a billion gazillion. You guys rock my world ;) As for the rest, they want to get my belated gifts but I don't NEED it. Hahaha. Their friendship has been enough for me and so are their birthday wishes :) The day went by pretty fast. After school, went Zhenghua CC for dance practice. Met up with the crew. Practised at the indoor badminton court. Got aircon
mahhhh ;D Some shit happened and I stood by in case that punk were to take a hit on Hairyl. And coincidentally, Jeremy was there :) That punk was his friend. Wth.
I came back home quite late. Arrived about 5 to 10 minutes before 7pm. Dad left for his night class about 15 minutes after my arrival home. Mum totally didn't take a look at my fucking fugly face. I cleaned up my room a little, showered and off to bed. Slept like, totally early than the previous days I've been lately. Wow. But Dad woke me up when he got home. He bought me 2 slices of cake, from McCafe. I ate the Opera diva, I think that's the cake uh xD I kept the Rapsberry. Went back to sleep.
3rd July 2009, Friday:The day started off.. pretty bad, I suppose. I was ALMOST late. When I arrived at the MRT Station, saw that dickface. Saw Tasha again. Iman waited at the LRT platform. Was in time, 1 minute till via Petir. Hurried to school. I can't remember everything that happened in precise ah :D Hahaha. But after school, I brokedown infront of Iman and A'in. Totally didn't see it coming. I couldn't control this time. Sigh. I was telling them: "its like, 24 hours gone by so fast and its too late for her to wish happy birthday anymore. Belated ain't the same." Anyway, after that, went off to Zhenghua CC again for practice. But Muhaimin stopped me. I went into the art room and got wished happy birthday from him and Nizar. Damn I was frigging touched. Idk even know Nizar well and neither does he know me. We're just acquintance.
Anyway, crapped loads at ZCC. I finally managed to talk to someone about everything and brokedown real bad. But not as bad as I do when at home, haa. Thanks girls for listening. Especially DilaBoo who sat with me and listened to really everything. Thanks Shafiq for strumming and singing happy birthday to me :) Hahaha. That totally made me
cair can? Lol. After awhile, the rest went to play catching, LOL. It was just Shafiq, Fahmi and myself. Cute
lah dorang.. haha. Dilaboo came to hide. Hahaha, then Syaza came by too. After that, all came. I went off at around 5:55pm. Arrived home at about 6:30pm.
Siap-siap for class. Uncle Sam came to fetch. Got my 2nd gift from Them. A cardigan and $20 gift voucher from Body shop :) Oh yea, I got 2 birthday cards. 1 from Yew Tee CC, another from Prudential. Ha. I thought it was just cards. So I went: why can't they just give me money instead? Yew Tee CC no envelope, so I knew what I got immediately uh. It was a $5 off on any activity, course, bookings and etcetra. Then as I opened up Prudential's envelope, 15% off at Cocoa Tree. Haha, good enough.